What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 's Dankie420 appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
IP address: 92.221.77.14

What's your username?
Dankie420

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:105530034

Who has punished you?
JAX

Why were you punished?
Ok,
So this all started with this one player that kept parachuting out of the map all the time, all the rounds. This made me angry, because what the f is the point in playing the game if ur gonna stay afk in a parachute all the time?

So i started calling the guy "an idiot" for doing this. Meanwhile the admin JAX didnt do shit about this, or didnt say anything about the player being inactive al the time.

Then it ended with JAX gagging me for 30 days without any warning. Like what the fuck.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because JAX is a badmin who should have his privileged removed, in my opinion. He could at least give me a warning before he gagged me. That was really unfair treatment. He gagged me for calling out the afk parachuter, but he didnt say a single word to the player doing this.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I am the one who punished you. You should be thrilled that I hadn't looked at your history, beyond what I witnessed that day on the server. You have pages full of racist and homophobic insults.

1567697494205.png

1567697527140.png

1567697772656.png

1567697545337.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)