Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 's chuplogs appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
IP address: 49.150.160.229

What's your username?
chuplogs

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271277435/

Who has punished you?
Gibus

Why were you punished?
Callout

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Me and my friends we're playing Zombie Survival when some dude was exploiting and he put a teleporter then i took it i didn't even know it leads to a exploit spot, when gibus joined, hes name was jose.gonzales.2009 i think, i checked his profile, then i saw it was gibus, then he slayed us all of exploiting, then i said "I know who admin now" in chat, even though i know theres an admin because we got slayed instantly and then when it was map changed he gagged me for 1 day, then extended it to permanent, I don't know saying "I know who admin now" is callouting, I want to be ungagged so i can communicate with some people in some servers, sometimes when im playing jailbreak and the mini-game is jeopardy/keyboard warriors/mass trivia, i can't answer because i can't type and i will always die for sure :(

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
Calling out an undercover administrator in any way shape or form, is punishable. As explained in the server rules.
firefox_2019-12-29_17-06-20.png

Punishment stands.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
You didn't just claim to know who the admin was, you also said it was me. From your priors, you have been punished for this offence multiple times. You haven't learned your lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom