Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 's Arkdein appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
IP address: 27.104.196.45

What's your username?
Arkdein

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:134301162

Who has punished you?
Die ♥

Why were you punished?
Inter,bodyblock,stealing

Why should we revoke your punishment?
"Die ♥" admin has been abusing his power and banning me for the slightest mistake that i made. Once i interfere with a rocket or block someone he will give no WARNING and immediately ban me. He had ban me for 2minute(trolling me) followed up by a 118 minute ban and a 120minute ban. I always let the matter rest as it only 2 hr but now its a 1 month ban. Also his only banning me but not the others who also made those mistake. Please investigate in this matter and prevent admin like him from abusing his power.

Azariah

Unremarkable
I do the job assigned to the server and help me find evidence of my abuse.
ื next one the one month ban yes that my mistake to put a second but there one think i wonder i put "43200 sec" on his punishment it should be 12 hours but it not be like I want it to be I forget that was a min not sec that why
Anyways that was my mistake to remember
but please record when did I abuse

Btw he has done it too many times even when warning has been given out by others and myself so we are tired of him.repeating his mistakes and now it has become too serious to be taken as a joke, in the first place. he should not be breaking the rules MULTIPLE times. 3 times is enough. but he has done it to the point that its no longer fun for the other tfdb members.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom