Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid 's arjay47 appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
IP address: 2001:4455:66d:2d00:31ba:7e58:752c:e34e

What's your username?
arjay47

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 0:1:529477579

Who has punished you?
Ze Do Pao

Why were you punished?
deathrun for fake free run why man its just a game theres allot of fake free run but he banned me for no reason

Why should we revoke your punishment?
blackwonder is my favorite community servers and i have good ping on blackwonder

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
We have a rule against faking freeruns because if we don't punish those who do, it will quickly become a strategy to get free and easy kills every round, like it is in many other DR servers.

It is of course completely fine to leave it at that, but in the end it will lead to nobody trusting blue when they say freerun, which means players have to waste a lot of time figuring out if the freerun is real in order to get to the end and play an actual round afterwards..

@Zé Do Pão 2 can of course still choose to reduce or shorten your ban since you took the time to appeal, even though it is against the rules.

I just hope to make you understand exactly why it is how it is :)

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

Sorry for the delay, even knowing that everyone do this type of thing when there is no one to warn them, it still against the rules and you shouldn't do it, and if you find anyone else doing it please report them (if possible).
This thread may help you if you want to make a report. And here you can make the report The punishment expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom