Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 's 76561198810458756 (sidenote: yes it is a bunch of numbers, got namebanned because this is a shared account) appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
What's your username?
76561198810458756 (sidenote: yes it is a bunch of numbers, got namebanned because this is a shared account)

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198810458756

Who has punished you?
The admin(s) that team banned me are either Honey or Crikey (I made an appeal earlier and got mixed up).

Why were you punished?
My friend came on this account, which is no longer being shared, and decided to free kill on one of Blackwonder's jailbreak servers at around 6 AM.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I believe my punishment should be revoked because I've changed my steam password and have decided to never share this account again between two locations. I myself also declare to never break any of Blackwonder's rules on any server.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member
I had to permanently gag this user for racism/homophobia/obnoxious + priors and had to ban this user for 2 days for comm evasion today on US 2Fort after this appeal was posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom