Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted 's призрачный appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
What's your username?
призрачный

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199479078274/

Who has punished you?
Jaketeal

Why were you punished?
Cheating

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I wasn't cheating, people just don't recognize skill and I don't say anything in chat or voice chat.

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Hello призрачный,

0:03 - That's some curious snappy aim on a snipers head/body and continues snapping repeatedly after.
0:32 - Can you explain exactly what you are aiming at since you appear to be snapping onto a sniper out of your own vision.
1:07 - Again your snapping only over the x-axis.

Please if you can give some insight into the stated timestamps.

I will contest as well that you are friends on steam with Призрак, who was also banned that same session who has bragged on their profile comment section about cheating as well as bind spamming.
1708966329879.png
1708966220453.png

You are also steam friends Ксали who was being an unsavory individual who was gagged in that session.
1708966576494.png

All in all, it just appears to me that you we're silent aimbotting with your buddies. You weren't punish for anything you said in chat or vc.

GhostlyTemper

0:3 due to tf2 spectator my aim looks snappy, but to me it looks smooth. 0:32 its a common area to see people come from and the sniper was coincidentally behind the wall where i was aiming 1:07 shooting people on the "x axis" when they are running in a straight line is pretty easy and predictable. Also i do practice my aim on aimlabs such as tracking and gridshot witch helps me hit shots like that.

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Hello again призрачный, thank you for responding. I've been away on a work trip so thank you for your patience.

After reevaluating the footages I captured and having further analysis from other staff members, I've determined to give you the benefit of the doubt and will be removing the ban.

Just for clarity reasons I will advise that cheats obviously are forbidden on our servers.
Once again thanks for the patience.

• Happy
Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom