Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted 's Призрак appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
What's your username?
Призрак

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561199510552996

Who has punished you?
Jaketeal

Why were you punished?
apparently for using silent aimbot and cheats

Why should we revoke your punishment?
cause the admin that was watching me was in 70 fov while i was playing in 90 fov making it look like i used silent aimbot while its not the admins fault he was in 70 fov as he told me it "resets them to 70 fov due to a mod they have installed everytime I rejoin and sometimes they forget to reset it". this made me look like im using silent aimbot on the server i was on due to them being on 70 fov made me look like im hitting nothing but getting the kill for the admin but on 90 fov im hitting all my shots and getting the kill.

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Hello Призрак. After further observation of the clips that were gathered and discussion with other staff members, I've decided that they do not substantiate enough evidence due to several factors to warrant a ban. I will make you clearly aware that your behavior in chat logs and vc are not tolerated in our community (This being bind spam, and referring players to as slurs) and I highly recommend that you fix them or they will result in further comms related punishments. This 2 day temporary ban will stand in place for that punishment gag/mute length as it took awhile for this to be resolved.

At this time I'll be removing your current ban.

Thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 22)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom