Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ruriko.'s Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruriko.

Scarcely Lethal

Breast

Username: Ruriko.

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Discord

What is your DiscordID? lapkin_

Who has punished you?
I don’t know. Honestly didn’t get any notifications and there are thousands of staff so wouldn’t be wise for me to assume.

Why were you punished?
Since I am able to see the memes whilst muted. I am able to identify why I got muted or “chat banned” cuz I got banned as a role. I posted a meme that contained the f slur.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I practically post in memes only. For the humour. People like it. Obviously not when I posted a forbidden meme. All aside I am on mobile and never on discord through PC. I don’t really intend to break rules to annoy any staff cuz I thought it was humour but definitely breaking any forbidden rules is not the type of humour to be in the server. I will be cautious next time and remember this as a reminder for any other bans if my ban gets revoked. I really shouldn’t have posted that. I’m just here for the smiles in memes
Cheers

Also, I got username as a name not discord ID as extra info.
It doesn’t show cuz of the new discord changes

DaggerSable

Bodyshot Machine
Staff Member
Admin
Hello.

Attached is the meme you were banned for. You had already been meme banished on 12/9/2023, and still chose to post content that conflicts with our rules. In case you're unfamiliar with them, you can read them here, but I'll post the relevant one.
1703038030335.png

I will not be unbanning you, and your ban will expire on 12/24/2023. Be selective with what you post in the future.

Declined.

Attachments

• Lapkin 1.mp4
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 24)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom