Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Rules On Orange Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

Hey, guys.

I keep having issues with spawncampers on our Orange servers, the main reason for which is most likely the fact that the pop-up menu, which tells you the rules when you join the server, doesn't include "No spawncamping" (Funnily enough, it does include this rule when you connect to a 2Fort server). I think if people saw this rule upon connecting to the server, they would be less likely to spawncamp.

And if they still continued to spawncamp, I could at least tell them to type !rules into the chat, so they can see that it is indeed one of our rules. I'm tired of people using "I didn't read the rules" or "but it doesn't say on the menu that it's a rule" as an excuse. The majority of them are Kunais on the x10 servers, and it ruins the game for everyone else.

This isn't a huge issue, but I'd like to think that I don't have to be on those servers 24/7 for people to have a good time. I know how infuriating it is to have to deal with a Kunai Spy when no admin is on.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I actually came here to suggest spawn camping be added to the rules at the beginning... lol You stalking me?

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I think @Benedevil will add this if it's able to only add this for the Orange servers, not 2Fort or others as this only applies to Orange servers.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Yup, this has been an annoying thing on orange servers.. I got sick n tired in the end of repeating myself, back when I was a mod obviously. :/

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Rules have been updated on all orange servers but will take a server restart to apply. Please contact me if any servers are missing the rule

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Couldn't we update to the map that physically disallows spawncamping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom