Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined RTD 2fort 24/7 Increased Cap Limit

Syno

Scarcely Lethal
Lets be honest, we all have this problem, or maybe just me:
Your're enjoying a nice round of small map tdm on a map that never changes, and this young lad named ProHitboy69 comes on and starts to cap each round. Sure, It's a Capture the Flag Gamemode, but winning the round doen't really change anything, other than that the round resets. My suggestion in this matter would be along the lines of having perhaps a cap limit of 20 or so in that range, so that those who wish to cap can still cap, but the others who just want to bash their heads in, can still do that without it constantly resetting every 2 minutes.

That has been my Suggestion, I thank you for the Time.
If anyone has any Critisism or Feedback feel free to post it. I'm just making a suggestion ^^

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

The counter argument is the same, why are you bothered by someone resetting the round for a few seconds if you just want to play? As you said, it doesn't really change anything. Some people enjoy having to attack/defend the intel. I reckon a lot of people would lose interest if this was accepted or to put it in another way, you will probably play there even though you dislike capping and people who cap, however people who seek at least some amount of challenge or need a goal to play this game will lose all interest and stop playing, in consequence the server won't be populated and you won't have anyone to play with.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello, there is no real good reason to increase the cap rate. You just gotta defend your base better :p

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom