Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Roxin's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxin

Roxin

User name: Roxin

Name
Roxin

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:44669851

Your DiscordID
Roxin#4578

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
The main server I play on is Trade Minecraft US.
I would like to moderate Trade Minecraft US.
I do hop on other random Black Wonder servers.
I do not play other game modes (jailbreak etc.) and I am not familiar with their rules but I will learn them if I am accepted.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've been playing BlackWonder for about 5 and half months. I decided to apply after not having good luck with using the "!calladmin" command when I try to use it on people abusing the rules. I'm not sure if there is not enough help late at night on trade servers but that's why I am applying. I think I would be a respectable admin as I am kind to people (try to be anyway). I have not had experience with administrator privileges before, I am hoping to gain being an admin and to be taught how to use these privileges and how to avoid abusing them.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Anytime from 6:00pm - 4:00am PST

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Trade Server Rules

Scamming: Permanent ban with evidence.

Hacking: Permanent ban with evidence

Exploits: 1-8 hour to 1-7 days ban. If continued Permanent ban.

Spamming/mic-spamming: 10-30 minute to 1-3 hour mute/gag. If continued 4-6 hour to 1-3 day ban.

Offensive Action: 20-40 minute to 1-5 hour mute. If continued 6-10 to 1-7 day ban.

Offensive Sprays/Usernames: Verbal warning to change the spray. If continued 2-6 hour to 1-7 day ban.

Impersonating an admin: 2-6 hour to 1-7 day ban. If continued permanent ban.

Advertising websites/other servers: 10-40 minute to 1-6 hour mute/gag. If continued 1-7 day to permanent ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Nope. If you require more information about me I will try to provide the most that I can.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
Just as a future tip, there is no need for you to post a thread twice. You deleted your previous one. Next time just consider editing the post to make it more complete.

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
Hi Roxin, I'll be doing a quick review of your application and chatlogs!

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Trade Server Rules

Scamming: Permanent ban with evidence.

Hacking: Permanent ban with evidence

Exploits: 1-8 hour to 1-7 days ban. If continued Permanent ban.

Spamming/mic-spamming: 10-30 minute to 1-3 hour mute/gag. If continued 4-6 hour to 1-3 day ban.

Offensive Action: 20-40 minute to 1-5 hour mute. If continued 6-10 to 1-7 day ban.

Offensive Sprays/Usernames: Verbal warning to change the spray. If continued 2-6 hour to 1-7 day ban.

Impersonating an admin: 2-6 hour to 1-7 day ban. If continued permanent ban.

Advertising websites/other servers: 10-40 minute to 1-6 hour mute/gag. If continued 1-7 day to permanent ban.
Please look at an accepted applicants punishment ladder to learn how to structure your own! (DO NOT COPY)

While looking through your chat logs I found some questionable things.
Roxin perma micspam.png
Roxin perma micspam (2).png
Roxin perma micspam (3).png
I have no clue where you got the idea that micspamming was bannable, and why you decide to try and take issues with micspammers into your own hands, if you had actually read the rules or payed attention as to when I'm on the server you would see that I only mute players when they are micspamming.

You've also shown to either have a short temper or be just generally toxic towards other players.
Roxin Toxic.png
Roxin Child.png
Roxin Toxic (2).png
Roxin Toxic (3).png
Roxin Toxic (4).png

Also as to why you think it's appropriate to call someone the N-word and saying that you're going to say it is funny is beyond me.
Roxin Toxic (5).png
Roxin Funny.png

Personally I do not feel a need to go further into your chat logs as these logs are only of the past 6 days and you've already shown yourself to be rude and rather toxic towards others.

All in all I bid you good luck on your application!

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Hello, please learn to be a more respectful player before we consider you for a staff position.

Also be glad we don't have California execute you for this kind of offensive language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom