Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Rock botom's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock botom

Username: Rock botom

Name
Rock botom

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here.
https://tfstats.tf/player/15674047

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:543688489

Your DiscordID
Rock bottom#5670

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I usually play on tfdb servers.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to become a moderator because I come across many abusers, blockers, and more. Thus I would like to have the ability to punish them.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
I play every day.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
If a person is microphone spamming or chat spamming, I would gag them.
If the person blocks someone or delays I would smite them.
I would spray ban someone if he/she put an inappropriate spray
I would team ban someone if they abuse team switching
I would kick someone if they continuously do any of the above.
And if they keep on breaking rules I would ban them for a day or more depending on how extreme the situation is
Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have almost 8 years of gaming experience, and I don't lose my temper.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Lithuanian, German, and Polish.

Last edited:

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, just gonna go over a few things.

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes

1678684722983.png

Clean chatlogs

2 prior bans from Februrary for stealing and blocking/teamkilling
1678685409535.png

You are missing a lot of punishments. Please read the guide, and feel free to edit your application.

Best of luck

Ricky :3

Somewhat Threatening
Staff Member
Hello Rock botom.
Its nice seeing a dodgeball application, but i do have some things that i want to talk about so lets just take them from the start.
First of all, your chatlogs
Could you please explain these?
I strongly surggest not talking like this if you wish to become a mod here.
I would also like to see more enforcing rules and forum reports from you.
1678814499813.png
1678814505636.png
1678814491402.png

Secound thing. From what i have seen of your previous punishments, i strongly recommend keeping to our rules. You have been stealing rockets and blocking alot lately with your latest ban being 19th of February 2023.

Rock botom

Hello Rock botom.
Its nice seeing a dodgeball application, but i do have some things that i want to talk about so lets just take them from the start.
First of all, your chatlogs
Could you please explain these?
I strongly surggest not talking like this if you wish to become a mod here.
I would also like to see more enforcing rules and forum reports from you.
View attachment 31740View attachment 31741View attachment 31739

Secound thing. From what i have seen of your previous punishments, i strongly recommend keeping to our rules. You have been stealing rockets and blocking alot lately with your latest ban being 19th of February 2023.

Hey,
Im gonna start with the chat logs those dots are just to confuse people, those at the bottom are just for explanation, the fill in the blank is Nicer not the other word, the I hits was me saying that I hit the rocket but it didn't count and the "Im hard" was just for jokes, I can't explain that.
The rule breaking was not intentional because I was kinda new so I didn't know the rules that I couldn't block people, and the second time is the same story I didn't know I could not steal.

Butlër

Deadshot
Staff Member
Admin

Butlër

Hey,
Im gonna start with the chat logs those dots are just to confuse people, those at the bottom are just for explanation, the fill in the blank is Nicer not the other word, the I hits was me saying that I hit the rocket but it didn't count and the "Im hard" was just for jokes, I can't explain that.
The rule breaking was not intentional because I was kinda new so I didn't know the rules that I couldn't block people, and the second time is the same story I didn't know I could not steal.
After reading this I'd like to involve myself.

The reason you got punished for teamkilling before is because you kept not only attempting but doing so even after you got told not to.

The one you tried to teamkill voluntarily and succeeding at times was me.

Another thing when it comes to stealing is that I myself told you before not to steal and I remember doing so. I'm also fairly certain that both times you were punished was because I asked them to look into your actions, making me even more involved in this.

Last edited:

Ricky :3

Somewhat Threatening
Staff Member
Hello Rock bottom
After watching you for some time, i am quite disapointed to see that you have not improved the slightest since my last reply.
When you play you still don't enforce any rules what so ever, but what is even more disapointing is that i personally had to gag you for joking around with Racism.
Read from bottom and up.
1681414766223.png
1681414754847.png
TFStats Profile
Comms

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hey,
This is pretty obvious n-word baiting- which you have continued to do. Please do not clog staff applications with troll applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 22)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom