Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Robinson XI's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type Ø Negative

Uncharitable
Staff Member
Username: Robinson XI

Name
Robinson XI

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. My tfstats.tf.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No.

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes.

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:201059529

Your DiscordID
Chainy#1857

Have you managed servers previously? No.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
BlackWonder | Deathrun #2.
BlackWonder | Dustbowl | Class Wars.
I would like to moderate on those servers.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
A lot of times many rule breakers don't get punished, so i want to stop that from happening. I really love this community so i want to help out as much as i can. I've made a lot of amazing friends in my time on Blackwonder, and i want to make sure that everyone is having fun playing on these server by stopping the rule breakers.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes.

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Wesz
Netrox

How often do you play TF2?

On Monday through Friday i play from 6pm to 9pm. On Saturday and Sunday i play from 12am to 6pm (GMT+3).

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

General punishments:

Chat spam / mic spam / inappropriate behavior = Warning / 1 hour gag/mute / 2 hour gag/mute / 4 hour gag/mute / 6 hour gag/mute / 10 hour gag/mute / 1 day gag/mute / 5 day gag/mute / 1 week gag/mute / 2 week gag/mute / permanent gag/mute

!calladmin abuse = 1 day ban / 2 day ban / 4 day ban / 1 week ban / 2 week ban / permanent ban

Evading punishment = double the punishment

Racism = 1 day gag/mute / 3 day gag/mute / 6 day gag/mute / 10 day gag/mute / 12 day gag/mute / permanent gag/mute

Racist / sexual sprays = permanent sprayban

Hacking / cheating = permanent ban (with video proof). Using TF2's own demo recorder should be the easiest way to do so.

Advertising hacks = permanent ban

Deathrun punishments:

Leaving as death = 2 hour ban / 4 hour ban / 6 hour ban / 12 hour ban / 1 day ban / 5 day ban / 1 week ban / 2 week ban / permanent ban

False freerun = Warning & kick / 2 hour ban / 4 hour ban / 6 hour ban / 12 hour ban / 1 day ban / 5 day ban / 1 week ban / 2 week ban / permanent ban

Exploiting = Warning & slay / 2 hour ban / 4 hour ban / 6 hour ban / 12 hour ban / 1 day ban / 5 day ban / 1 week ban / 2 week ban ban / permanent ban

Delaying = Warning & slay / 2 hour ban / 4 hour ban / 6 hour ban / 12 hour ban / 1 day ban / 5 day ban / 1 week ban / 2 week ban / permanent ban

Ghosting = Warning / 2 hour gag/mute / 4 hour gag/mute / 6 hour gag/mute / 12 hour gag/mute / 1 day gag/mute / 5 day gag/mute / 1 week gag/mute / 2 week gag/mute / permanent gag/mute

Bhop abuse = Warning & slay / 2 hour ban / 4 hour ban / 6 hour ban / 12 hour ban / 1 day ban / 5 day ban / 1 week ban / 2 week ban / permanent ban

Favortism & targeting = Warning & slay / 2 hour ban / 4 hour ban / 6 hour ban / 12 hour ban / 1 day ban / 5 day ban /1 week ban / 2 week ban / permanent ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm a really amiable guy and i like making new friends. I like to listen to music a lot. I mostly listen different metal genres. Most notable bands are such as: Dream Theater, A7X, Ghost, Slipknot, Korn, BABYMETAL, Nightwish and Gojira.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Finnish and swedish.

Last edited:

Wesz

Notably Dangerous
Hey Robin, I will be going over your application.

1. A good amount of playtime.
1631456945084.png

2. Chatlogs are good.
3. No bans/gags/mutes on record.

A few questions for your punishment ladder.
1. What would you do if someone leaves as death?
2. What if someone is avoiding a punishment?
Hacking / cheating = permanent ban (with video proof)
3. What would you use to record someone hacking?

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Chat spam / mic spam / inappropriate behavior = Warning / 1 hour gag/mute / 2 hour gag/mute / 4 hour gag/mute / 6 hour gag/mute / 10 hour gag/mute / 1 day gag/mute / 5 day gag/mute / 10 day gag/mute / permanent gag/mute
Going from 10 days to permanent is a bit harsh, Consider for example Going from 4 days to 1 week to 2 weeks.
False freerun = Warning with kick / 2 hour ban / 4 hour ban / 6 hour ban / 1 day ban / 3 day ban / 7 day ban / 14 day ban / permanent ban
Same here an example: 6 hours to 12 hours etc.

Best of luck with your application!

Type Ø Negative

Uncharitable
Staff Member
Hello Wesz. Thank you so much for responding!

1. What would you do if someone leaves as death?
2. What if someone is avoiding a punishment?
I added leaving as death, evading punishment and what i'd use to record someone hacking into my punishment ladder. I also updated my punishments to be less harsh.

I hope this finds you well!

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

Hi Robinson!

As I see Wesz metioned some things, but now it's my turn.

You added some things lately, but not every of them is correct.
Advertising hacks
This is the first, I don't know any other way than promoting in chat or voice, but the instant permanent is okay.

Racism = 1 day ban / 3 day ban / 6 day ban / 10 day ban / 12 day ban / permanent ban
Racism is sadly still a thing in 2021, but a gag or mute is enaugh.

Now I gave you some instructions( the others are fine), but for these I want you to answer one of my question.

I read that you can use the Sourcebans webpage, you helped someone to know why he get punished its a good point. Now I saw that you are communicative, but the question is what you do if a group of people want to piss you off, like they slightly breaking the rules but you don't have enaugh proof to punish them, what will be your reaction. Now there is 2 answers for this:
  1. You write down what I want to hear or
  2. You write down what you think of/ what you actually want to do in this situation
Which one is the right answer you might ask, I don't know its your choice and be honest. I think that's all I want from you good luck!

Last edited:

Type Ø Negative

Uncharitable
Staff Member
Hey Nebu! Thank you so much for the response. It means a lot for me.

I changed some things on my punisment ladder in the way you suggested.

Racism = 1 day gag/mute / 3 day gag/mute / 6 day gag/mute / 10 day gag/mute / 12 day gag/mute / permanent gag/mute
I changed the ban to a gag/mute to make it more suitable.

what you do if a group of people want to piss off you, like they slightly breaking the rules but you don't have enaugh proof to punish them
Now to the question. What i would do in that situation is to keep an eye on them (checking recent chat logs and spectating them in-game) if they break any rules. If i see them break any rules, I'll punish them. And if i don't see them breaking rules, i would leave them be.

Long live and prosper!

Type Ø Negative

Uncharitable
Staff Member
Hello!

I recently got interesting in: BlackWonder | Dustbowl | Class Wars. So i decided to add it to the list of server i would like to moderate on.

I checked the rules once again to see if i needed to add something to my punishment ladder. As far as i'm concerned, there's nothing to add. And if there is something to add that i didn't see, please tell me and i'll get it as fast as possible.

Farewell for now!

Type Ø Negative

Uncharitable
Staff Member
Updated punishment ladder. (25.10.21)

-Added new ladders:
Bhop abuse = Warning & slay / 2 hour ban / 4 hour ban / 6 hour ban / 12 hour ban / 1 day ban / 5 day ban / 1 week ban / 2 week ban / permanent ban
Favortism & targeting = Warning & slay / 2 hour ban / 4 hour ban / 6 hour ban / 12 hour ban / 1 day ban / 5 day ban /1 week ban / 2 week ban / permanent ban

- Changed punishments for ghosting from a ban to a gag/mute.
- Added some colors to the application to make it look better.

That's it for now.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Welcome to the team - you now have access to moderator commands for these servers:

► BlackWonder | Deathrun #2 ◄
► BlackWonder | Orange | 100% Crits ◄
► BlackWonder | Dustbowl | Class Wars ◄

Thank you for applying, I will send you some more information on discord shortly.

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
congrats, hope im not late. hope to see you on dr 2 sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom