Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Hey guys, my name is Grizzly and I have recently been playing on the TF2 jailbreak servers with a few of you and I'll admit I'm having fun so I decided to create an account here. I don't play TF2 all that much so I don't think I'll be on nearly enough as anyone else but I guess I'll stick to the forums so I can have friendly bants.

Not much to say about me. I'm 16 from the UK, I enjoy games, being a sarcastic prick and crying myself to sleep every night. I aspire to be an animator or something like that and I use Source Film Maker (Not often) and I am currently studying Maths, Further Maths, IT and Physics.

That's all.

Box Trot Spy for life.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Welcome to this community! :D

Can't wait to see some animated videos or something by you on the forum. ;)

And if you ever want to talk about anything, just let me know. Nobody should fall asleep like that, though I used to do that myself for 9 years during school. <3

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Welcome to this community! :D

Can't wait to see some animated videos or something by you on the forum. ;)

And if you ever want to talk about anything, just let me know. Nobody should fall asleep like that, though I used to do that myself for 9 years during school. <3
I feel the need to drop the fact that the crying myself to sleep part was me messing about before anyone starts being concerned about me. And I'd love to post some animations, but as I said, I have got REEALLY lazy with that stuff. Thanks for the welcomings both of ya.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Thanks for the replies guys, but I still have just one question.

*which one of you smartasses added that tag, i know you're there*

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom