Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined RioluFiveOh's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RioluFiveOh

Username: RioluFiveOh

Name
RioluFiveOh

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Not yet, But I have played on these servers a couple of years ago

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/players/34536553

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:174375347

Your DiscordID
RioluFiveOh#9615

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I usually play on the jailbreak servers and have yet to expand to other servers, I would mainly like to moderate the jailbreak servers until I learn the rules on the other servers.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I think it would be a great opportunity for me to try and get out of my comfort zone, as well as to be able to be on the servers when something goes wrong, I like being able to help people in need when they need it

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
I try and play a couple hours almost everyday, I work full time so there are days where I can't play. However on the days where I go in later in the day, I like to hop on for a couple of hours before work

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
In the time that I've gotten back into TF2 I've seen lots of mass freekill and honestly people just not following Rules. I'd give the people that don't know or understand the rules a warning at first and help them correct their mistake, But if someone is just blatantly disrespecting the rules I'll teamban them from blue and give them a warning. I've also encountered lots of mic spam so id respectfully either gag or mute them by a vote.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm very excited to be able to help this community that I grew up with all of those years ago, and be able to help new players enjoy the game that I love.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, just gonna go over your application real quick

1694369841576.png

You do not meet the required 3 days of playtime. TFStats shows that you just started playing Blackwonder again 6 days ago.
Barely any chatlogs to review

There are no recent punishments given the amount of time you've spent on our servers over the past week. Prior commblocks from when you were active in 2017 suggest you had a tendency to ghost, micspam, and spam frequently on the servers. Hope that's changed.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
In the time that I've gotten back into TF2 I've seen lots of mass freekill and honestly people just not following Rules. I'd give the people that don't know or understand the rules a warning at first and help them correct their mistake, But if someone is just blatantly disrespecting the rules I'll teamban them from blue and give them a warning. I've also encountered lots of mic spam so id respectfully either gag or mute them by a vote.
You are missing a lot of information here. I see that you're trying to make the point that Breaking rules = punishment, but you're not actually elaborating on that very much. This section is meant for you to show us that you know what the rules are and the proper way to punish them.

I want to encourage you to spend some more time on the servers, accumulate at least the minimum playtime, and read/learn the rules. There's a lot lacking in this application that could be solved easily by spending more time on the server you want to moderate.

Please reach out to us if you have any questions. Thanks

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

User has seemingly abandoned their application, in addition to still not reaching the 3 days of playtime required. As such, it will not be going ahead at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom