Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Rick Black's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Black

Scarcely Lethal

Guppy

Username: Rick Black

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Discord

What is your DiscordID? appastitch

Who has punished you?
viking34

Why were you punished?
Because I sent sexy sherek photos and gifs to #general

Why should we revoke your punishment?
#THIS IS ONLY FOR VIKING AS HE GAVE ME THE ROLE#

Dear Viking

I wanted to apologise for my actions in the general channel. I made a mistake by sending Sherek memes into the general chat, and I completely see why it is inappropriate and against the rules.

I really apologise for disturbing the peace and upsetting anyone who was enjoying their time on the server. I wasn't trying to bother you, I was just sending sexy shark, but I now see that it wasn't appropriate.

I'm writing to request that the meme banishment role be removed and that you give me another chance. I've acknowledged my error and made a promise to never sent sexy Sherek or he green little babies ever again.

From your local fucked in the head shark-loving, green-looking ass. spent $61 aus on donor, Plays only jb, feel and looks special rick black πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
well I'll remove it, but you knew what you were doing and said "it would be worth it" when someone else threatened with banishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom