Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Rhano's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhano

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?

Who has punished you?
hitostu/ pkay

Why were you punished?
I (accidently) massfreekilled as a blu soldier (I stucked at the fence of sweeper (someone of blu(not warden) has started it) then I had panic and I tried to rocket jump, while I got teleportet in that moment to the reds, because warden (I think) has stopped sweeper than immediatly. The rocket from the jump has killed then many reds). I got then a permament blu team ban.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
This is my first massfreekill and normally there should be no permament blu team ban I think. I would be okay with a week ban.
Thank you for reading my bad english!

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
some of us usually perm teamban those who mass freekill, means they can never do it again, however if it was an accident i'm sure there won't be an issue, we'll see what pkay says

Just Patetta

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?

Who has punished you?
hitostu/ pkay

Why were you punished?
I (accidently) massfreekilled as a blu soldier (I stucked at the fence of sweeper (someone of blu(not warden) has started it) then I had panic and I tried to rocket jump, while I got teleportet in that moment to the reds, because warden (I think) has stopped sweeper than immediatly. The rocket from the jump has killed then many reds). I got then a permament blu team ban.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
This is my first massfreekill and normally there should be no permament blu team ban I think. I would be okay with a week ban.
Thank you for reading my bad english!
1.I was there and i can remember what map was (the mario one),and when you get trapped in the fence it does not teleport you to the reds.
2. We hitted you several times, then you had panic and shotted us.

This is just an excuse

Last edited by a moderator:

Genocide2018

Unremarkable
I believe this dude, if he really was a freekiller, would he really take the time to make a profile, and an appeal just to do it again? I think he's good, accidents happen

Overkill

a byte
When the game gets stopped, anyone trapped in the fence gets teleported as well into the box with all the reds. If you are an unlucky blue who got trapped in the fence, you are supposed to let them kill you, because you obviously are baiting and you shouldn't have been in the fence in the first place.

Also, to the other people responding to this, don't make unnecessary posts (I'm talking about you @Genocide2018 ) This is an appeal for the @Pkay | Noob.tf and other admins, which means only they are supposed to respond. Unless you as a member have physical evidence of anything that occurred, we don't need to hear it.
Thank you.

Regards,
Overkill

Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom