Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviving fallen servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokugawa Ieyasu Jr

Scarcely Lethal
Hello,

I noticed we have a lot of empty servers with 0 people on it even on pique time. While we do have a bunch of servers that are generally really full it would be great to get the 0 people servers back alive. I understand why no one joins them. A server with 0 people on it means you are alone if you join. Therefor I have the following idea.

I ask everyone here on the forum to come revive those servers by all coming on them on the same time. I am not really sure when most people are online but I think 14:00 Greenwich time +0 should be okay. Of course this could also be on Sunday. I don´t really care which of the two. The idea is that when we all join with a bunch of people, new people join and when we leave enough new people joined to keep it alive when we are gone.
If you have better time suggestions please tell. Please all sign up!

A list of some of the currently 0 people servers.
1. Medieval mode
2. All surf servers
3. Deathrun hardcore
4. Tower defense
5. Minecraft world
6. Baloon race
7. Mario card.
8. Payload engineer fortress.
9. Prophunt
10. a bunch of duplicates

I hope we can revive servers together because me in my own won´t do all too much. Even with my charms.
I thank you in advance!

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Let me tell you a little something:

1. Medieval mode: Bene just made it.
2. All surf servers: You don't need players to have fun there and people are always there playing when I'm on.
3. Deathrun hardcore: People don't like the fact that there is nothing "hardcore" about it.
4. Tower defense: People are no longer on there because of bene's anti-cheat lol. They all got banned.
5. Minecraft world: 12 year olds are always on there though?
6. Baloon race: What the fuck is that?
7. Mario card: What the fuck is that?
8. Payload engineer fortress: What the fuck is that?
9. Prophunt: @will5023 makes events already to revive it, but it didn't do much.
10. a bunch of duplicates: What duplicates?

Tokugawa Ieyasu Jr

Scarcely Lethal
Let me tell you a little something:

1. Medieval mode: Bene just made it.
2. All surf servers: You don't need players to have fun there and people are always there playing when I'm on.
3. Deathrun hardcore: People don't like the fact that there is nothing "hardcore" about it.
4. Tower defense: People are no longer on there because of bene's anti-cheat lol. They all got banned.
5. Minecraft world: 12 year olds are always on there though?
6. Baloon race: What the fuck is that?
7. Mario card: What the fuck is that?
8. Payload engineer fortress: What the fuck is that?
9. Prophunt: @will5023 makes events already to revive it, but it didn't do much.
10. a bunch of duplicates: What duplicates?
1. More reason to keep it alive.
2. I suppose you don´t need others but when I play, they are empty. May be time difference.
3. Then we don´t need that server if no one likes it.
5. I checked, 0 people on them.
6. Baloon race is game mode where you have 2 balloons which go to 3 or 4 points you have to capture and can only reach from the balloon. Used to be very popular. But it is empty atm.
7. Mario card is a specific map with no capture points sometimes but it is a very fun map. Now atm 0 people on them.
8. Idk what it is, but it is emptry.
9. If it fails then we should ditch it.
10. Having like in this picture https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1375179382
A bunch of orange or high tower servers but only 4 or 5 of the 20 have any players on them.

Anyway I do hope that the events will have a bunch of admins join as I presume a good part is still actively playing TF2. Maybe even @Benedevil himself can join.
Of course I am not going on my own with 1 player to a 0 people server. I hope others come and sign up for it as well.

Tokugawa Ieyasu Jr

Scarcely Lethal
The orange servers aren't dead, that's for sure! Except for the hackers, they're not active.
The orange servers may be a bad example. I should have seen it. Fact is, we still have a bunch of them, like 20 by the eye. When I am online around 5 of them have players on them. We don´t need the other 15. But all of this still doesn´t affect the main point. The main point is we have servers like hardcore deathrun, medieval mode, prophunt, mariocard and others that are empty and we have to make them lively again.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,

I noticed we have a lot of empty servers with 0 people on it even on pique time. While we do have a bunch of servers that are generally really full it would be great to get the 0 people servers back alive. I understand why no one joins them. A server with 0 people on it means you are alone if you join. Therefor I have the following idea.

I ask everyone here on the forum to come revive those servers by all coming on them on the same time. I am not really sure when most people are online but I think 14:00 Greenwich time +0 should be okay. Of course this could also be on Sunday. I don´t really care which of the two. The idea is that when we all join with a bunch of people, new people join and when we leave enough new people joined to keep it alive when we are gone.
If you have better time suggestions please tell. Please all sign up!

A list of some of the currently 0 people servers.
1. Medieval mode
2. All surf servers
3. Deathrun hardcore
4. Tower defense
5. Minecraft world
6. Baloon race
7. Mario card.
8. Payload engineer fortress.
9. Prophunt
10. a bunch of duplicates

I hope we can revive servers together because me in my own won´t do all too much. Even with my charms.
I thank you in advance!
Please use this https://www.gametracker.com/search/?query=blackwonder to better determine which servers are actually dead.

1. As it was said, it got made a day ago and can't be expected to have players from day 1.
2. Surf servers are okayish populated.
3. Looking into that
4. Minecraft World is pretty populated.
6. Once again, just got made.
7. Mario Kart is fairly reasonably populated.
8. Not sure what can be done ther.
9. Popularity behaves in a sine wave
10. Please point out which servers, preferably with IPs.

If you would like to target specific servers, please mention their IPs. Some gamemodes are more populated in some regions than others

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
we tried dr hardcore and nobody connected to it. this isn't so much a suggestion as asking people to play servers, please use another part of the forums to request events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom