Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Revert ba_mayanjungle_r1 to ba_amazonjungle_v4a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyveray2

Scarcely Lethal
I have only played mayan when it was originally added as it has rarely been picked since as it has quite a lot of flaws, which is why I believe it should be reverted to what I believe to be the superior version. Mayan is just too cramped and sectioned off when compared to the original, the temple in the middle is awkward and takes ages to climb, its confusing to navigate when the original didn't have that problem. There is no obvious way to get into armory from my memory so the wardays we tried to attempt almost nobody got ammo, there is also too much foliage and trees it feels too cluttered. The original although it was open the sightlines weren't too bad, the map was almost impossible to get lost in and it was just so fine man.

I want the old one back.

Peppa pig

Mildly Menacing
I tend to remember amazon being PICKED ALOT MORE then mayan both are very different why not more variety is always better

Cyveray2

Scarcely Lethal
both are very different why not more variety is always better

No replace it, it I don't want anymore variations they just bloat the map rotation I don't want another alkatraz, hopjb or mlcastle.

Peppa pig

Mildly Menacing
No replace it, it I don't want anymore variations they just bloat the map rotation I don't want another alkatraz, hopjb or mlcastle.
We've learned after trying to remove old ml castle (basically a straight up worse version of a better map) that newer version of the map can co-exist with the old and maps can be changed to the newer versions, but they never revert maps unless the new one is broken. While i 100% agree the old is better and would rather have that, the admins would likely only agree to having both than removing mayan.

Cyveray2

Scarcely Lethal
We've learned after trying to remove old ml castle (basically a straight up worse version of a better map) that newer version of the map can co-exist with the old and maps can be changed to the newer versions, but they never revert maps unless the new one is broken. While i 100% agree the old is better and would rather have that, the admins would likely only agree to having both than removing mayan.

Mayan never gets played tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 18)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom