Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resigning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

#Wilde
"Don't even know how to start this.."

It's been a great couple months :) im glad i came across this wonderful community filled with amazing people. Now it's time for me to say bye. As this is the start of the year i have been trying to get myself together. I'll most likely be quitting TF2 and because of that there is no need for me to hold a spot on the staff :)But it also just adds more stress on me and throughout this year i'll be more busy with other things. Happy to see how far this came. From a known rebeller to a admin <3 My mission has been accomplished. After 3 long years of JB i kinda need a break haha. In a way Jb has been my cure to everything that goes on in life but now it's just starting to get better. I just wanna thank @Benedevil and his awesome staff for being an amazing team. I wish you all the best in life! xoxo

Thank you <3

Sakuya

Trickster
Tis a dark dark day...
Sad to see you go doc, hope all goes well wherever you go.
I understand you need a break for jb, lol I can use one too due to 4 years haha.
Welp you're always welcomed back in here and make sure to come around on discord and boost me on csgo!
Well hope you have a good one where ever you travel Amy, peace doc.
Sak out!

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Amy,
I didn't know you, but I thought I'd stop by to say bye. Looking on staff apps, you always had something constructive to say and seemed like a nice person in general. Wishing the best for you.

Reactions: Amy

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

well amy sad to see you go. Get your jeep fixed and see you around

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Oh well, even though we didn't do much together it's sad to see such a nice person go.
Hope you have fun wherever your path leads you.

Cheers Amy!

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
I can't say I've talked to you all that much, but 3 years of JB is more than anyone could ask for out of a single person. It IS JB after all.

Good luck in life!

Wolfi

Truly Feared
I haven't played a lot with you but I have talked to you through steam you are a very friendly and kind person and it will be sad to see you leave the community :(

Frama

what do i do and who am i

Frama

amy, no.

i hope you aren't serious what the fuck amy please do not

Last edited:

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

It's sad to see you go, but I hope you will have fun to what comes next in life! :)

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Oh my, im pretty sure you have your reasons and even tho i only know you a little bit from Discord and sometimes calling you for rulebreakers, i will miss ya x3

taxi

Somewhat Threatening
It's been a pleasure playing/talking with you Amy. Farewell good friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom