Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Reports against Vixori

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_minati

Truly Feared
Who are you reporting?: Vixori

What is this accused person's SteamID?:
STEAM_0:0:157255940

What rules has the reported player broken?:
Avoiding punishment

Proof: He was over-talking warden a lot in the previous rounds, me and another donor warned him about it but doesn't listen. In this short demo he says he can get away from muting and leaves to rejoin without punishment.

Attachments

• vixori.dem
    3.5 MB · Views: 239

mr_minati

Truly Feared
I didn't forgot, I uploaded it but, somehow, didn't post. This is the second time it happens. I'll post the proof later cuz I'm not at home right now.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Ok. This guy has a checkered history. He was actually banned for 3 weeks recently, but I need to check with the admin to see if they recall why. They also have several relevant mutes in the last 30 days. "talking over warden" and "disrespect. The player has evidently refused to allow gameplay. This hurts the experience for others, and is unacceptable. I am muting him for 2 weeks, as this is a trend. I am also going to followup with the admin to see if the previous ban was at all related. If it is, then additional considerations will be made.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom