What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report on Another [Posh Broker]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRage

Strange

MrRage

Donor Abuse
Slayed me for false freekill
I dont have demo SO sorry

Ok so on the start of the round I said bombrush all my my markers, when I placed the last one I said START MINEFIELD SO UNLESS IM WRONG THAT SHOULD OVERRIDE MY ORDER TO GO TO MY MARKERS. When everyone was done with minefield I said to afk freeze. I SAID THERE WAS A NEW MARKER, BUT I NEVER SAID TO GO TO IT AFTER ONE PERSON WENT AND A COUPLE PEOPLE MOVE I STARTED TO KILL PEOPLE THAT MOVED. Well if it wasn't obvious Posh decided to activate a voteslay on me saying that I freekilled saying that It's in the rules. I read the rules and didn't find how a minigame doesn't override my previous order.

D

Deleted member 2049

Donor Abuse
Slayed me for false freekill
I dont have demo SO sorry

Ok so on the start of the round I said bombrush all my my markers, when I placed the last one I said START MINEFIELD SO UNLESS IM WRONG THAT SHOULD OVERRIDE MY ORDER TO GO TO MY MARKERS. When everyone was done with minefield I said to afk freeze. I SAID THERE WAS A NEW MARKER, BUT I NEVER SAID TO GO TO IT AFTER ONE PERSON WENT AND A COUPLE PEOPLE MOVE I STARTED TO KILL PEOPLE THAT MOVED. Well if it wasn't obvious Posh decided to activate a voteslay on me saying that I freekilled saying that It's in the rules. I read the rules and didn't find how a minigame doesn't override my previous order.
If you dont have valid evidence, dont make a report. I already have one up though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)