Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against zec (78.159.100.199:27035 (x10, 100%))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neodimium

Mildly Menacing
Username: Neodimium

Who are you reporting? zec

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
78.159.100.199:27035 (x10, 100%)

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199036246078/

What is the reason of the report? exploit? look at the dem

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have He doesnt take fall damage.
Using Liberty or DirecHit, you always feel damage.
Using Battalions doesnt help either.
You can see me, playing his exact layout (even The Bat Outta Hell), and I still got damage (only help is Mantreads, but he never used them)
If anyone have explanation, tell me.
If not, this is something new - exploit or whatever.

Attachments

• zec.dem
    6.6 MB · Views: 87

mechanicc

If a player does not know the specifics of x-servers, then I think that banning for this is very, very stupid. Here is the melee weapon that "zec" is wearing (I attach the screen). It says "Wearer never takes falling damage". Therefore, the application the ban is not justified, because the submitter does not know the features of this mod.
1612984676959.png

For that matter, the entire server is an exploit, because the battalion, which is often used by the "Neodimium" player himself, turns all incoming damage into normal (not critical) I think this is also an exploit.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The Bat out of hell does indeed block falling damage. The self damage reduction of the Liberty Launcher (or Gunboats, in the case of the DH) eliminates the self-splash damage as well. No exploiting going on in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom