Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Yuuki (BlackWonder NY Orange 100% Crit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flex

User name: Flex

Who are you reporting? Yuuki

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
BlackWonder NY Orange 100% Crit

What is the accused persons's SteamID? Chara

What is the reason of the report? wrongful kick from server. Yuuki kicked me from the server for "spawn camping" even though i was doing no such thing. He was standing afk in spawn and i killed him once then i was almost immediately killed, i spent maybe 30 seconds total near the enemy spawn building. BlackWonder's rules on spawn camping state: "You may not block enemy team players from leaving their spawn if that spawn has a single exit. If a spawn has multiple exits there must always be at least one that is left unguarded.
Spawn camping is allowed on Trade, Achievement and on Class Warfare servers due to the nature of the gamemode." my actions do not break this rule in any way. Yuuki was not being blocked from leaving his spawn. I can understand how killing someone while theyre in spawn may be bad sportsmanship, but i wasnt even given a warning.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
You've presented no evidence whatsoever, and from the sound of it, you got off lucky, since it was a kick instead of a ban. Don't fire into spawn rooms trying to frag afk players, you can get kills without doing that, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom