Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against yasserie03 - MiniHawk - [TLOD] Bush Yowie - sad2 (ausjb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

real orion

Mildly Menacing
User name: mistakeofnature

Who are you reporting? yasserie03 - MiniHawk - [TLOD] Bush Yowie - sad2

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
ausjb

What is the accused persons's SteamID? yasserie03: [U:1:1054712785]; MiniHawk: [U:1:977615597]; Bush Yowie: [U:1:34143964]; sad2: [U:1:1126209965]

What is the reason of the report? yasserie03: freekill, lr denial
MiniHawk: Freekill
Bush Yowie: Freekill
sad2: cheating (at near end of the demo)

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• retardblus.dem
    22.8 MB · Views: 116

real orion

Mildly Menacing
at 7768 tick, yasserine is lr denying (delaying too i believe) even when the chat is telling him to do the lr but he doesnt watch it then after that at tick 23070+ he freekilled then disconnected
minihawk: around 8800 tick he freekilled when the warden tell the reds to start climb
Bush yowie: at around tick 25000 he freekilled dingo
at around 42900 is when sad2 uses fake ping to stab creature while creature was at like 3m apart, i considered this is cheating

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Yasserine has been punished for MFK.
Saying "We'll be doing climb" doesn't necessarily mean to start or go to climb, thus I will not be punishing Minihawk, as Brandon likely started the minigame prematurely.
Bush Yowie didn't freekill either, dingo was a rebel from pretty much the start of the round (all non-rebels were murdered by Yass).
Lastly, Sad has already been banned. Sorry for the delay, and thanks for reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom