Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against xane (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoopy

Snoopy

User name: Snoopy

Who are you reporting? xane

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:46885963

What is the reason of the report? I was playing on the blue team I was warden I asked all reds to crouch walk to a sweeper podium and going up the stairs near the sweeper mini game was kos, Then xane walked up the stairs I killed him then he abused his donator powers to slay me. Even when I told him why I killed him before he called the vote he still went through with the vote

Any other proof you have [SM] Vote successful. (Received 75% of 24 votes)
[SM] Slayed player 'Snoopy' (that's all I could get)

Xane

Strange

Xane

Yeah thats a good one, i was told 1 person was to win and the rest are kos from the race.... lmao nice try though

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Yeah thats a good one, i was told 1 person was to win and the rest are kos from the race.... lmao nice try though
Is that so? Funny, I didn't seem to hear that when I re-watched the demo this morning. Matter of fact, the only reason it was even 1 winner to begin with was because someone ELSE griefed the winner selection buttons (couldn't quite see who so no report, but definitely not the warden tho). Fox may not have known the button layout for strafe race very well, but you could've at least asked for permission before murdering all of the reds :/

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
Hey look mum, it's me!
Also i'd just like to add my two cents worth here but It does seem like I said one winner, then later asked if the engineer would like to kill the rest. I feel as though this is my bad, not xane's.

Chimes

Unremarkable
Guess I'll help you out, since this clown caused some trouble earlier:
MFK via button grief, tick 13000 of attached demo.
Is making reports on a shitty community the only way you actually get any kind of adrenaline running through your system? Since you’re a little basement dweller and if something doesn’t go your way you have a cry about it because your ego is so fucking massive it has its own gravitational field and it drones out any voice of reason that your brain can muster because you want people to like you?? Generally curious

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Is making reports on a shitty community the only way you actually get any kind of adrenaline running through your system? Since you’re a little basement dweller and if something doesn’t go your way you have a cry about it because your ego is so fucking massive it has its own gravitational field and it drones out any voice of reason that your brain can muster because you want people to like you?? Generally curious

please do not comment here unless you've got something constructive to add to the conversation and report.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Players has not returned to provide more evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom