Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against wwwwwwwww, JustEetS | blw.tf and Tomato Salad (SG JB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialJimRM

Positively Inhumane
User name: OfficialJimRM

Who are you reporting? wwwwwwwww, JustEetS | blw.tf and Tomato Salad

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
SG JB

What is the accused persons's SteamID? wwwwwwwww: [U:1:189273753] JustEetS | blw.tf: [U:1:929680887] Tomato Salad: [U:1:167161737]

What is the reason of the report? demo b:wwwwwwwww: mfk
demo b: JustEetS | blw.tf: freekill
demo b: Tomato Salad: freekill
demo a: freekill

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have Nah

Attachments

• b.dem
    8.1 MB · Views: 177
  • a.dem
    6.8 MB · Views: 176
Last edited:

coolmansofreezy

In demo b Tick: 10000. The reason why I killed everyone who passed the first obstacle in "Senpai Chasers" it's because it's NO JUMP DAY and they have to jump to pass the first obstacle.

In demo a. The reason why I killed you is because you jumped while it's NO JUMP DAY.
I don't have to explain what NO JUMP DAY means because it's self explanatory. lol

Cooki

Notably Dangerous
In demo b Tick: 10000. The reason why I killed everyone who passed the first obstacle in "Senpai Chasers" it's because it's NO JUMP DAY and they have to jump to pass the first obstacle.

In demo a. The reason why I killed you is because you jumped while it's NO JUMP DAY.
I don't have to explain what NO JUMP DAY means because it's self explanatory. lol
All days are over when you are in a minigame

JustAJerky

jerky

Watched the demo. The only kill i had that round was during Senpai Chasers, and it was to kill a player that jumped in that minigame as the warden (wwwwwwwww) already stated at the start of the round it was no jump day.
All days are over when you are in a minigame
In response to this
Latest Warden's Order Applies (top)Whichever order warden gives last is the own that should be followed if two orders conflict. For example if warden says "touching grass is KOS" but then gives you an order to stand on a marker in the grass, you must stand in the grass because the first order is nullified by the second. The exception to this rule is if warden gives a day order (If warden had said don't touch my grass day, you may not touch the grass) which applies until the warden ends that day.
I went through the rules again after this report and could not find anything that says days are not allowed in minigames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom