Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against will5023 (Capture the Flag)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Who are you reporting? will5023

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Capture the Flag

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/will5023/

What is the reason of the report? Will is an abusive admin who literally sucks the fun out of every moment. He muted a person for a week for playing music, and no one had a problem with it, and then told everyone he doesn't care about what the community doesn't think, and just muted a person for a day, no warning, and they left and joined, then got banned because of it, and once again no warning. He said "I will keep muting everyone until there is no one left." Honestly, he is not a suitable admin, and rather a rude one due to the fact he said "there have been no permabans" and fully thought he was capable of banning someone when they said "Ban me lmao idc."

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I muted someone for playing music who had 4 previous mutes. literally in the rules. guess i better ban myself.

Also the person i banned for evading the mute it turned out i only gagged them so i unbanned them and muted them and removed the gag. boohoo.

also yeah i didn't permaban anyone and i said that because someone thought i was going to permaban them because i said "if you keep getting muted eventually it will be permanent"

also if the fact I had been warning about being toxic and spam etc. does not = "no warnings" lmao

Last edited:

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
1647694403474.png

Rules said don't spam music voice chat, and if you have previous mutes or gags, you don't get warning, your punishment time gets increase, also if you try to avoid mutes somehow you will get banned for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom