Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Wendivious (SG JB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialJimRM

Positively Inhumane
User name: OfficialJimRM

Who are you reporting? Wendivious

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
SG JB

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:112167985]

What is the reason of the report? donor abuse

reason for tban: "bruh" the guy didn't got tban because he left

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have Nah

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 152

Strange
imagine reporting someone who votetban someone who massfreekilled ??

OfficialJimRM

Positively Inhumane
And the guy you voteteambanned did not mfk He only did "illegal ff and a couple of freekills" as the people said in the server but i can confirmed he did not MFK as i look back at the killfeed.

Strange
bruh, the chat glitched when i joined, i typed bruh because i wanna post it in chat, not the reason of the vote as it's GLITCHED, i couldn't even see the chat until i reconnected, so plz stop taking things out of context.

the person freekilled 2, and then went massive freehitting almost everyone that resulted in a few dead (the blu was a pyro), that IS mfk. after i initiated the vote i even talked in vc that there's a mistake for the reason that i couldn't even type anything in chat to make it visible (but commands are working).
the freekiller called us TOXIC for votetbanning and then left BEFORE the vote succeeded so how did that make sense to you?

//the irony? u reported people who only "illegal ff"ed and yet here u said they only did that but they shouldn't get reported?

EDIT: to the moderation team, PLEASE, do some research before teambanning someone from reports, this user already reported over 10 people IN 2 DAYS for "disobeying the jailbreak rules" without taking context of the whole situation. we're all suspicious of this behavior and thus should be punished.

more than 5 people who got reported explained this to me a few hours ago. most of them were all teambanned at the same time from "breaking the rules" without context provided.

Last edited:

OfficialJimRM

Positively Inhumane
"EDIT: to the moderation team, PLEASE, do some research before teambanning someone from reports, this user already reported over 10 people IN 2 DAYS for "disobeying the jailbreak rules" without taking context of the whole situation. we're all suspicious of this behavior and thus should be punished.

more than 5 people who got reported explained this to me a few hours ago. most of them were all teambanned at the same time from "breaking the rules" without context provided. "

Yeah you are wrong. I report people with evidence on the report forums it would be so stupid of me reporting someone without evidence. Look at my reports and you will see a demo file that has the evidence to it.

OfficialJimRM

Positively Inhumane
And the people who were saying "I got tban for no reason" got tban for an actual reason They just dont look at the blackwonder forums and just straight up complaining that they got tban for "no reason"

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
If you can provide a demo of the round to prove the vote was false, that’d be greatly appreciated. Donor votes should have reasons that match the users actions, yes, but if it was a one teamban on a rule breaker that should’ve happened with a reason that was accidentally entered, I wouldn’t punish someone for it.

And please don’t spam these report threads with random posts irrelevant to the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom