Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against WarpedFlameGaming (Jailbreak LA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

User name: BananAsriel

Who are you reporting? WarpedFlameGaming

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak LA

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:888683625]

What is the reason of the report? Mass frekill
tick 11500
Freekilled 2 people for which a voteslay was started but right before it went through attempted to kill all remaining reds out of anger and left the server

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• jb0621h1247.dem
    7.4 MB · Views: 96

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

are you going to report the rest? just wondering
After going thrugh my demos i realized that i actually wasn't able to record a significant part that would be needed if i was to report the other players in that game, such as the warden out of cell rebel incident in any of my demos, so there's a void between the demos i have where those parts are and unfortunely without them i assume i can't report anybody else
I voteslayed the man
He Killed more people prior to being slayed and did it on purpose since he didn't agree with being voteslayed, thus making it mfk

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Ehhh.... I don't think this evidence is conclusive enough to warrant a punishment, sadly.

1.For freekill reports, we need the whole round. The demo started about 40 seconds in, and for all we know, the people killed could've been marked as KOS during those 40 seconds.

2. Towards the end when he (Warped) gave those orders that could've marked the other 2 as KOS, he was overtalked, making the orders practically illegible. You guys could've asked for a repeat but you didn't, so I think the only person that I can truly punish here is shadshad for overtalking warped. With that said, I did mute shad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom