Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against WaifuChampion(https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199234243448/) (Black Wonder | US | Hightower | No Carts (85.117.240.4:27045))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Fortress 2

Unremarkable
Username: Team Fortress 2

Who are you reporting? WaifuChampion(https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199234243448/)

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Black Wonder | US | Hightower | No Carts (85.117.240.4:27045)

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:636988860

What is the reason of the report? He is a cheater. He uses Aimbot and ESP. It started when I dominated him as a pan demo while sticky jumping around. He then got mad and turned on his cheats. At one point he killed me like 5 times in a row appearing exactly where I went to despite me going to different parts of the map and routes each time. At 3:28 in the video he kills me blatantly while I'm invisible as a spy and missed a headshot on me too as well. Up until that point you can see in the video I never revealed myself, bumped into anyone, or ran out of cloak with my cloak and dagger yet he appears directly where I am to kill me while cloaked.

There was another cheater named zormploxunator that you can see my first death too which was SUPER obvious. I'm going to make another report on him later.

Any other proof you have I posted it on youtube because it won't let me attach the file. He killed me at 3:28 while invisible as a spy, obvious proof he's ESPing.

Last edited:

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Banned for some obvious moments. Next time spectate a suspect in a first-person(sm_specate). Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom