Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Vulcanor the 3 headed werwolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

A LEMON ATE ME

Strange

Jimari

Who are you Reporting? Vulcanor the 3 headed werwolf

What is the accused persons SteamID? # 303 "Vulcanor the 3 headed werwolf" [U:1:260081937] 26:46

What rules has the reported player broken? Teamkilling, Speaking over Warden,
I talked to an admin showed him both my voice and mic and he told me its ok for me to be on blu (NotNotch) but my teammates, wern't happy and started tk'ing

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here! https://www.mediafire.com/?07qcm263qn9aj9r

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
"Ha, I play my fusion card and fuse my 3 wolfes to Vulcarnor, the 3 headed werwolf! NOW NOBODY CAN STOP ME"
Seriously though, I just wanted to make this pointless comment. Can someone else please help him?

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
20 mb demo, at least it would be great if you re-watched the demo your self, and told us which parts (Ticks) did they do whatever you claim they did, that would be great, because i don't think anyone is going to waste 15 mins of their time "TRYING" to find which part did the guy you reported broke the rules.

you can write in the consle "demoui" when you are playing a demo, to show a box that you can interact with.

A LEMON ATE ME

Strange

Jimari

20 mb demo, at least it would be great if you re-watched the demo your self, and told us which parts (Ticks) did they do whatever you claim they did, that would be great, because i don't think anyone is going to waste 15 mins of their time "TRYING" to find which part did the guy you reported broke the rules.

you can write in the consle "demoui" when you are playing a demo, to show a box that you can interact with.
Please tell me you ACTUALLY saw it, its from the start all the way until 2555 Tick, ignore the rest of the demo i just forgot to type "stop" like an idiot if you wanted to kno what i was saying it wa "Cellwars kill your cellmates"

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

He did kill the Warden, which was you, after you announced 'Cell Wars' and enabled 'Friendly Fire'. I'm going with a two day ban as this is his first offence. Thank you for your report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom