Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against VSH Friendlies (US Skyhigh 24/7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

User name: Cammy

Who are you reporting? VSH Friendlies

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
US Skyhigh 24/7

What is the accused persons's SteamID? Sauce - STEAM_0:1:527708805, Wilson P. Higgsbury - STEAM_0:1:118731867, 002/ZEROTWO - STEAM_0:0:534712190, Koi - STEAM_0:0:455408081

What is the reason of the report? Friendlying for all
Koi - Friendly as Hale

Any other proof you have https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wAZeYl6rAlOna2NNe1w4_J226QteHtl3/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uXuw8LwrCqv1o6pyWlralJINF0PhgdVk/view?usp=sharing

First clip has all friendlies, second one is Sauce specific. Sauce was friendly every single round he was RED, but played as Hale normally.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Punished everyone but Koi, as the worst thing he did was accept the RPS taunt as hale, which while not very smart isn't friendly per se. That scout from the first recording is also punishable if you can get me his steamid.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

First demo 01:32 has a Console 'status' input.

I'm going to assume you're talking about Retarded Dolphin STEAM_0:1:456717686

Reason why I reported Koi was because he was primarily letting the friendlies live when he was very clearly in range several times to hit them during the course of the round. I am aware that it's the Hale's choice whether he wants to kill the friendlies or chase legitimate threats and kill the friendlies later.

Last edited:

TootToot

i'm the one trying to stab the hale after hale got to the friendlies and i was just taunting there though??

TootToot

at around 1:50,i don't know why is the video lagging but you can see my damage is top 3rd and i'm just trying to bait,not trying to be friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom