Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Vix the admin (minecraft trade doomsday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDooTinatoR

Strange
User name: LordDooTinatoR

Who are you reporting? Vix the admin

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
minecraft trade doomsday

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/coperfield/

What is the reason of the report? Admin Abuse. i was walking a couple scouts through the maze, he asked me to adjust my mic so i did and asked him how it sounded. he immediately muted me. he also accused somebody of cheating and banned them despite them getting two headshot kills on him, the person that defended me. seems kinda weird. the first half is both events while the second half of the demo is me sitting around listening to him talk some shit here and there

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have the chat showed several people complaining that he muted me and was being a bully

Attachments

• tf22020-04-26_00-26-55.dem
    32.8 MB · Views: 139

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
I would like to start by stating that you were originally muted because I had asked you to re-adjust your microphone, in which you promptly stuck it even closer to your face and talked in an even more garbled tone. I won't be able to view the demo as of right now as it is currently 4:23am my time as of writing this.

The user in question who was backing you up in this matter was Kiryu coco who was in-fact cheating, when I was talking about it to a user named Goldie who had joined you had said "he banned someone that wasnt cheating and even made an appeal" and when I had said to go review the demo as it is up on source to be publicly viewed you responded with "just cause you got headshot by a camper twice" and "why not upload the full demo?" which I had done.
LordDoo Chat 1.png

Also the user in question, Kiryu coco was in-fact cheating and I had told you to reserve your judgement until you had personally reviewed the video and not base it off of a personal vendetta against me because you were muted for putting your lips against your mic.

Cocos appeal: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/s-kiryu-coco-桐生ココ-appeal.22546/#post-88712

also me "Shittalking" was just me talking about the events and how I found it funny, as when Kiryu had killed me he began shittalking despite the fact that he himself was hacking.

LordDoo chat 2.png
You also continued to go on about how I had muted you without reason, after I had told you to move your mic away from your face (With my own mic mind you, not Csay so he didn't know I was a staff member) despite putting the mic closer to your own mouth.

If your mic has always been the same way maybe it would be best to invest some time into looking into acquiring a new mic as I was not the only one to complain about the quality of it.

Also on your profile you have 5 seperate Commbans, for reasons varying from "Player disrespect" to even "Micspam"
Now I know these have no basis within this report but my mute was only for 1 hour, had I followed proper ladders it would have been for much longer, despite this you continued to argue with me in chat after muting you about how you did not deserve the mute and how I unjustifiably muted you and banned another user who was "not hacking at all"

In the future if you do not wish to be muted, just follow the rules of the server, and if asked to move the mic further away from your face even by just a normal player (which you thought I was when being asked to do so) don't move it even closer in an attempt to be funny/annoying.

I do not record my game when I launch it to save storage and as such do not have a demo or recording of your microphone and what you had done when asked to stop but I have several users who can attest my claim, if you have any further issues with me regarding how I do things please make them known now so at the very least I can possibly make strives to change them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom