Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against VELOZTER // Neonny™ (BR JB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Of Something

Positively Inhumane
Username: Lord Of Something

Who are you reporting? VELOZTER // Neonny™

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
BR JB

What is the accused persons's SteamID?
VELOZTER>STEAM_0:0:504105223 //
Neonny™>STEAM_0:1:192906540

What is the reason of the report?

VELOZTER:
illegal uw [1° video]

illegal FF [VIDEO, i extended the video to be visible the context, and I cant upload in forum more(he didnt left us go to medic to heal and didnt finished the meat grinder with only 1 red, he finished with 2 reds]

MFK and Mass Bait [2° video(he left the armory in the middle of a hunger games LR and he was
giving orders during the lr, he did orders to go to cell area)]

Neonny™:
illegal ff( he just turned the ff on to do a cellwars with the cells open, he didnt closed the cells to
do the cellwars)[3° video]

FreeKill and giving Lr on Hg lr with 2 reds alive(he gave orders during the lr)[4° video]

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have about velozter, he had a permanent tban recently and made an appeal, but it doesnt look like he are good enough to get back to the blu team.

And problably i have more demos about they, but, i think this enough

Attachments

• 2021-05-25 22-26-38.mp4
    34 MB · Views: 0
  • 2021-05-25 22-58-40.mp4
    45.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 2021-05-25 22-31-27_Trim.mp4
    54.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 2021-05-25 23-15-07.mp4
    46.7 MB · Views: 0

UGabriel_steam

Somewhat Threatening
bro the guys stay with the same class and the same lodaut or they stay among the prisoners when they break the rules and even with the collision on they stay between the prisoners anyway

UGabriel_steam

Somewhat Threatening
maybe this lord there was with the same lodaut as another heavy monkey with a head, and still in hg they were in the window of the armory and stayed together and one of them gave taunt kill more like one was on top of the other there was no way to know who was, long to hide things to be right lord, you are a liar, n tell the truth to the guys

UGabriel_steam

Somewhat Threatening
in fact if i take ban, lord if i take tban again i'll never talk to you again, you just know how to poke the guys, being that you start with some stupid joke just to stress or confuse who's on blu

UGabriel_steam

Somewhat Threatening
and another, he cut the parts that he breaks the rules and only put when neony and I were wrong

UGabriel_steam

Somewhat Threatening
mfk the gosh, and bait the gosh, I said I was supposed to go to the cells at 3:00 and I left the armory to kill anyone who wasn’t in the cells

UGabriel_steam

Somewhat Threatening
I spoke in the video and I said several times that I went to wardem more than 3 times and that the lord didn’t record

UGabriel_steam

Somewhat Threatening
illegal ff nothing, there were only 2 people on blu that was me and neony and there was 14 on red, and neony said:

UGabriel_steam

Somewhat Threatening
the tall supposed "freekill" you said you do not record that the guy went to the neony, and the guy who received glr he obeyed all orders

UGabriel_steam

Somewhat Threatening
instead of cutting parts of the story to tell your lies i advise you to stop reporting others for your lies, some are true but few are, the rest you invent things over the truth, and you end up lying, be more humble lord

UGabriel_steam

Somewhat Threatening
I love how this community falls for this guy lying there, I'm going to rest if I get more stressed than I already am, because of this lord

UGabriel_steam

Somewhat Threatening
in the recording it proves the opposite, the Cuban was close to a gun on the floor dropped from some heavy there he gets, but I keep on disguising myself that I don’t get, and he wouldn’t be obvious to show the gun to someone who has criticism

zBlueeey

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Player Velozter has Been Punished
Player Neonny Is Already Punished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom