Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Uronkel

Status
Not open for further replies.

KomaBob

Unremarkable

Niklas

Who are you reporting?: Uronkel

What is this accused person's SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:57563085

What rules has the reported player broken?: Offensive towards other players; insulting, harassing, hostility, general toxic behaviour.

Context: Today, around 19:00 PM CET, in the UK VSH Skyhigh Resort server, serious negative behaviour occurred from the player; Uronkel. As I saw he was insulting other players, calling them "newbies", harassing several hales based on their skill and showing generally toxic behaviour by saying things as "i hate people that have no idea how to jump as hale lol" (See screenshots), a discussion between us eventually started, though, I managed to avoid insulting and harassing myself, because that would not make me any better than him.

Uronkel came up with insults such as "How were such people born? xD", "im so sorry for you and for your life", "pls learn read before u talking shit like every in ur family", and as seen in the screenshots, he had already pissed off several people on the server. Some people were already annoyed by his behaviour before I even joined the server, but I do not have screenshots of this, obviously.

As a final comment, I would like to add that this type of behaviour from Uronkel has already occurred before, but at the time (now some months ago), I did not decide to take any action, until now.

Proof: See several attached screenshots.

Attachments

• Uronkel Insulting 1.png
    Uronkel Insulting 1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 123
  • Uronkel Insulting 2.png
    Uronkel Insulting 2.png
    591.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Uronkel Insulting 3.png
    Uronkel Insulting 3.png
    583.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Uronkel Insulting 4.png
    Uronkel Insulting 4.png
    569.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Uronkel Insulting 5.png
    Uronkel Insulting 5.png
    580.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Uronkel Insulting 6.png
    Uronkel Insulting 6.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 104

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Oh my god, I hope no one will have to go through that, I do hope his behavior changes. I felt a little depressed and hurt inside when reading those comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom