Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Tricky the Clown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

User name: Cammy

Who are you reporting? Tricky the Clown

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:41193030

What is the reason of the report? Refusing to fight the hale for multiple rounds.

Evidence
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OtvTuxhiVLan51nqBWGlp4yHiWNlyzVm - Demo 1

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15PUoWr6rQajvDsV_PAenVWBUu2TYPG_G - Demo 2

Additional Info
Demo 2 has some spice near the end.

I have a third demo available, he's doing his jumpyjumps being useless and then his friend asks him to help fight the hale, so he starts shooting.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/140896596152811520/520209796301979648/Screenshot_695.png

Player has no regard for the rules whatsoever, and this proves it.

Last edited:

DAB

Scarcely Lethal
Practicing jumping as sniper while team is good enough to kill hale without my help(Which is A LOT of damage) = breaking rules?

What rule did I broke?

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

No being friendly.
Being friendly removes the point of the game, and could ruin the fun for everyone else.

You are refusing to fight and are actively avoiding the hale, you are being a hinderance to your team as a result of your actions.

The hale dies faster if everyone does their part to help kill him.

Further edit: It doesn't matter if the team is good enough to kill the hale without your input. Everyone must take part in the round. You did not, and were not AFK in spawn or sat in Spectate, so you have no excuse for your actions.

Last edited:

DAB

Scarcely Lethal
Where exactly I am being friendly?
Where exactly I did refuse to fight?
Avoiding hale = friendly?

Everyone must

You joined server - you MUST play it.
Love the logic here.
Tell that to afks.

Also. When 10 minutes pass - red team wins.
Red team can literally evade hale for whole game and win.

Last edited:

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

My quote + first sentence: Yes, you must play it. When you connect, you're agreeing to the rules of the server and community.

2nd sentence: Yes, it is logical.

3rd sentence: The AFK's are kicked when an admin observes them AFK for a round, if they reconnect and are AFK again immediately, they're banned.

Fourth and fifth sentences: That doesn't mean you can evade the hale intentionally for the entire round, that's delaying.

Also, refusing to deal damage + avoiding hale = pacifism = friendly

DAB

Scarcely Lethal
You can win as red team in two ways:
1) Killing hale
2) Surviving for 10 minutes.
If you want to survive for 10 minutes you can either run away constantly(EVADE), like soldiers do their 24/7 0 damage rocket jumps or hide, not drawing attention .
Evading =/= friendly, as it may result in your victory.

Friendly is when one refuses to do anything to receive victory(Willingly goes to hale to get killed, help hale by pointing at location of remaining people alive, or hale just doesn't attempt to kill one of reds)

As a hale you have one way to victory:
KILL
THEM
ALL

So you can't evade enemy team as a hale for whole round to win.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Banned a day. I have spent many many hours in game with Tricky and have never witnessed this behavior. I chatted with him in game, and he because combative suggesting he would just evade the ban. I strongly advised against this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom