Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Train Overlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magatsu

Strange

magatsu

User name: magatsuki

Who are you reporting? Train Overlord

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:95000511

What is the reason of the report? Freekill (tick 2300) (0:49 in video)

Files you have as proof

Attachments

• 2019-01-03_16-51-38.dem
    3.2 MB · Views: 210

Train Overlord

Strange
Ah a report. Certainly a new experience but lets see.

Despite the evidence you have and the lack of Evidence I have, I am stiil sticking to my side of the story that I told you after the incident occurred.

From my view you were facing outside the cell and not facing your backwall as instructed doing a taunt of some kind. I couldn't see the exact taunt as your model was normal however there was the Taunt music icon above your head. I have no evidence to back this up however, whatever occurred whenever it been a bug or whatnot (had to be given the video you have) I am still sticking to this story. But as the evidence you have provided does in fact show a different story and the fact I have no evidence to back up my claims I will accept punishment given to me. Looking at it realistically though you can see I had no reason to RDM you. I had no motive at the time to RDM only you out of the blue nor am I a obvious minge doing it for the kicks. I would have liked it if you decided to speak to me about this incident rather then jumping straight to a report without a further thought as this could have been resolved in game easily between us but it can't be helped.

Last edited:

Magatsu

Strange

magatsu

Ah a report. Certainly a new experience but lets see.

Despite the evidence you have and the lack of Evidence I have, I am stiil sticking to my side of the story that I told you after the incident occurred.

From my view you were facing outside the cell and not facing your backwall as instructed doing a taunt of some kind. I couldn't see the exact taunt as your model was normal however there was the Taunt music icon above your head. I have no evidence to back this up however, whatever occurred whenever it been a bug or whatnot (had to be given the video you have) I am still sticking to this story. But as the evidence you have provided does in fact show a different story and the fact I have no evidence to back up my claims I will accept punishment given to me. Looking at it realistically though you can see I had no reason to RDM you. I had no motive at the time to RDM only you out of the blue nor am I a obvious minge doing it for the kicks. I would have liked it if you decided to speak to me about this incident rather then jumping straight to a report without a further thought as this could have been resolved in game easily between us but it can't be helped.

After I said that I had a demo file in game you still really didn't care as much therefore I figured I shouldn't try to convince you otherwise.

Train Overlord

Strange
If I saw the demo file (or evidence you were facing the wall) I would have been able to slay myself in the round (or future round) it was shown although in your defense I didn't ask to see it, mainly because I was 100% sure what I saw did occur. And to me you were threating me with false evidence. The chat between us didn't last long maybe 3-4 messages mostly consisting of "Are you blind?" "I have a demo, im going to report you" in a angry manner and my general reaction of "ok". Of course I can take some of the blame here for not asking further about the Demo and once again your defense you were angry about the RDM rather to my impression you were angry about the False RDM. But I did that because to me you were lying about the Demo (because I saw something different which in regular situations couldn't be missed). Anyway, I will still accept punishment as I am quite clearly in the wrong here. Just wanted to point out that it was not done in ill intent as most RDM's.didn't ask to see it.

Last edited:

Jampoint

Retired
There seems to have been an accidental freekill here caused by a common TF2 model bug. It's already clear that Train Overlord didn't have the intention to freekill Magatsu. If none of you mind and don't consider this a huge problem, I'll decline the report now. Please be a bit more careful in the future Train Overlord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom