Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Tott1, Rick May's Ghost blw.tf, Mr. Manm, Grunt.jpg, Lathoni 124, RaiderofStuff (Instant Respawn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskerknight1

User name: huskerknight1

Who are you reporting? Report against Tott1, Rick May's Ghost blw.tf, Mr. Manm, Grunt.jpg, Lathoni 124, RaiderofStuff

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Instant Respawn 2Fort LA: 172.96.160.170:27025

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:57130545, STEAM_0:0:172388662, STEAM_0:1:80955840, STEAM_0:1:215035404, STEAM_0:0:483087734, STEAM_0:0:64839700

What is the reason of the report? Discovery: Just checked their friend's lists and some of them are friends with each other. Meaning they were intentionally all playing as a group and spawn camping and assisting each other. Additionally, you will see within these demo files and screenshots of friends-lists that even though some of them aren't named within the below list, some of the names I circled were defending the campers and arguing with me.
They practically all know each other, and they're most likely sitting in a Discord call together leading them to directly go against the rules and those who try to oppose what they do. It's blatantly obvious through their mob mentality.
Tott1: Spawn camping with Phlog, Stickies. Being pocketed by medic.
Rick May's Ghost blw.tf: Spawn camping with Stickies. Backed up Tott1 and the group of players.
Mr. Manm: Consistently opened the spawn door, allowing the players to shoot inside.
Grunt.jpg: Same reasoning as above.
Lathoni 124: Went Medic and healed the spawn campers, went Demoman at one point too.
RaiderofStuff: Also went Medic.
What's difficult about this situation is that; Yes, I indeed do have proof of all of them intentionally griefing/spawn camping, but I do not have every instance in which they did it. I did not want to make the demo's ridiculously long, but I probably should have despite this. Players like them would 'gang-up' together over the microphone and accuse me of being toxic, lying, etc. despite the fact I've caught them doing something to try and tilt me. I got worked up a bit, yes, but that's because I had not just those 6 players, but about 2-3 others also getting mad at me for asking others not to spawn camp?? The entire server was angry at me for it. Regardless, there were times when all of them spawn camped, but they did it at so many random times that I could not capture every instance in which they did it. Obviously, you cannot take my word for it, as its insufficient evidence. But I hope these demo's are enough to get one of them punished for how they acted/played.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have
Edit: The two players opening the spawn door for the campers:

(While Mr. Manm is the Scout, the Heavy is Grunt.jpg)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k7qftqzl4lf60u4/AACdNLNiom5vSBbL4iY2MED-a?dl=0
Here is the link showing they all know each other. ^

Attachments

• camper.dem
    5.6 MB · Views: 97
  • camper2.dem
    1.8 MB · Views: 96
  • camper3.dem
    1.7 MB · Views: 85
  • camper4.dem
    3.6 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Them being friends does not impact the report. All that matters is what they each did individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom