Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report Against Tomato Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

Who Are You Reporting?:Tomato Kat (Staff Member)

What is the acused person SteamID?:STEAM_0:1:13414551

What Rule Did He Broken:Muted me for 1200 mins for "Disrespectful"

Proof:
1.A chat between the steam chat and my friend:
LegendarySpycrab: can you ask why i got muted?
R.I.P koala 2015-2017: ok
LegendarySpycrab: copy here i lowered my resolution cuz my recording
LegendarySpycrab: what did he say?
R.I.P koala 2015-2017: for insulting
LegendarySpycrab: Who?
LegendarySpycrab: explain me who?
LegendarySpycrab: no one got offensed jeez
R.I.P koala 2015-2017:and he gave you 90000000000 warnings
R.I.P koala 2015-2017: and then timelenght
LegendarySpycrab: how much is 1200 minutes?
R.I.P koala 2015-2017: 12 hours.
LegendarySpycrab:12 Hours for beeing disrespectful but some guys are beeing offensive and dont get muted...
and he was on the fucking server while they were offensive.

this is what i talked with him
2.a laggy reecording with obs.

3.Went i stopped my recording i used the voice chat to talk to him.He sayd he gave me warnings but he didnt even give me one,the players on that server can say that as well...

Attachments

• 2017-07-21 16-42-42.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I hope this is a troll. If it is, it's really unfunny. By muting you for breaking a rule, Tomato Kat is not breaking a rule. That is called server moderation. You admitted yourself in the chat log above that you disrespected someone, and your rationale was that you shouldn't be punished because 1. Nobody was offended and 2. Other people were doing it too.

Just because others are doing it, doesn't mean it's okay. I am in genuine shock that people still think like this despite this rationale's faulty qualities and previous blunders. Other people murder. That doesn't mean it's okay for me to go around killing people just because others do it too. Those people were likely punished as well, I trust the Kitty Katze's judgement.

To counter your other justification, who cares if nobody was offended? Our servers, our rules. Either play by the rules, or not at all. It really is very simple.

I hope next time you find yourself in a situation similar to this one, you make a thoughtful punishment appeal instead of making a report against staff out of spite. There are better ways to spend your time. Have a great day.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
95f255ad9fef2088f601f29d8ba20ed6.png

you can stay gagged, thank you for appealing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom