Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against tnj, hit me harder, yellow and elguru (JB BR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurows

Strange
User name: Sammynn

Who are you reporting? tnj, hit me harder, yellow and elguru

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
JB BR

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_1:0:52910974, STEAM_1:1:534183458, STEAM_0:0:0, STEAM_1:0:58348935

What is the reason of the report? Respectively:

tnj: Freekill, illegal ff and getting away from warden without permission
hit me harder: mass freekill and vote avoid
yellow: teamkill
elguru: freekill and teamkill

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have (tick > 1) "hit me harder", using the nickname "Luizgameplay" mass freekilling and leaving the server right after.
A few seconds later, "tnj" kills two people even though they weren't rebelling, since no orders were given. On that same round, he also ran away from warden to kill rebels without his permission.

(tick > 12350) "hit me harder" joins the server again, with the nickname "Chuchu doce" and mass freekills once again and avoids a team ban vote.

(tick > 30000) "hit me harder" joins the server, this time, playing on team red. Due to the last two rounds, a donor attempts to teamban him to avoid an other possible mass freekill, however, the player leaves the server.

(tick > 68500) the player "tnj" illegally enables the friendly fire, right after it, the player "Yellow" kills "tnj" and immediatelly after, "elguru" kills a fellow guard. On that same round, "elguru" freekills a medic and gets voteteambanned for doing so.

Attachments

• 2020-04-07_14-00-41.dem
    66.5 MB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom