Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against TitanReck

• Thread starter Deleted member 2049
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2049

Who are you Reporting?
TitanReck

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:176353266

What is the report reason?
Racism/Calladmin Abuse

Upload any proof you have here!
titanreck racism 1.png
titanreck racism 2.png
titanreck racism 3.png
titanreck racism 4.png
titanreck call admin abuse.png

Provide any links to proof here!

TitanReck

Unremarkable

Titan

Negro is an offensive but it's a dated offensive word and there were 5 other people saying "nugger, nogger etc" and they were obviously meaning the term "Nigger" and the term "Nigger" is a word that was offensive in the late 17's and it depends on how people view the word.

TitanReck

Unremarkable

Titan

Also, this is the rule
Do not be offensive towards any user.
Being offensive to anyone on our servers is not tolerated. I wasn't aiming it at anyone I was just mad I wasn't saying "person you fucking nigger" I was just saying it and not aiming it at anyone it. I could name a ton of people getting mad on blackwonder servers but do they get banned or muted no they don't because apparently the rules don't apply to them :/ "message to the mods/admins please for the love of God get your shit together and get more admins and mods on the servers"

D

Deleted member 2049

Also, this is the rule
Do not be offensive towards any user.
Being offensive to anyone on our servers is not tolerated. I wasn't aiming it at anyone I was just mad I wasn't saying "person you fucking nigger" I was just saying it and not aiming it at anyone it. I could name a ton of people getting mad on blackwonder servers but do they get banned or muted no they don't because apparently the rules don't apply to them :/ "message to the mods/admins please for the love of God get your shit together and get more admins and mods on the servers"
This report is about you not other people. You decided to do what other people have done from your experience, rather than not doing it at all. And admins have lives so they can't babysit the server 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom