Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against ThermaticMint and Solipsism (Aus Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
Username: Supreme Leader(3)

Who are you reporting? ThermaticMint and Solipsism

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Aus Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? ThematicMint : STEAM_0:1:46906343 Solipsism : STEAM_0:1:74904825

What is the reason of the report? ThematicMint : Warden Impersonation at tick 1450,3600
Solipsism : Favouritism at tick 2000

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• td6.dem
    5.8 MB · Views: 150

Solipsism

Hi, I’m Solipsism, the person being reported and I wish to object to this report. Apologies if something like this isn’t allowed.

I recommend that whoever views the demo to view the whole demo as it is vastly needed context. The OP took segments out of context to paint ThermaticMint and me as guilty

I believe this report is wrong. What I did was not favouritism. The only part that I believe it reached the closet to real favouritism was at tick 24000. When I told all reds to go to start obstacle course and ThermaticMint, I was REALLY hoping he would start it, but he didn’t and I hesitated to kill him but instead opted to shove him into it with Shortstop’s MOUSE2. This part had a moderator Sophisticated Scout come in and told me to stop. Which I complied. Regardless, this isn’t me favouring one red over the other, if any other red had done this, I would’ve treated them the same because I am not a harsh warden.

ThermaticMint’s behaviour isn’t necessarily warden impersonation, I was echoing his commands to give it legitimacy, as he was team banned and his team ban was unfair.

The round didn’t mean anything as no one got LR anyways. Those within the game didn’t bother to call it out so I didn’t know what I was doing was wrong before Sophisticated Scout did so I continued.

Additionally, banning me and ThermaticMint would off would negatively impact the state of AU JB due to the fact that OP reports every Blu that does a minor gaf and they consequently get team banned, as you can see in the demo I was the only BLU and went warden out of 13 people.

Thank you.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Supreme is referring to how you allowed Thermatic out of his cells despite it being out of cell rebel day.

No favouritism (top)​

You cannot give specific players on the red team an advantage over the others. This could include pardoning only them, giving them a free pass on a minigame for no reason while the remaining reds are forced to play it, having uneven teams on team-based minigames, or allowing them to rebel with impunity.
As for the excuse of Therm's teamban being "unfair" (x to doubt), if he has an objection he can appeal. You may not permit him to act like a blue because you think his teamban was unjustified.
@Supreme Leader(3) Both have been punished, thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom