Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Thecorginal76 (General Server (BlackWonder I 2fort))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender™

Unremarkable
Username: Bender™

Who are you reporting? Thecorginal76

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
General Server (BlackWonder I 2fort)

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:515133205

What is the reason of the report? High use of profanic language (N-word) + Player Harassment + Toxicity

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have ====Story===
Was playing the server like usual, when suddenly this person starts to snap at me, without any reason what so ever, I started ignoring his insults, until he started getting really personal, Imagine 1 shows where he started getting too far which then resulted in me votemuting him (succeeded)

Few minutes later he was unmuted and suddenly out of nowhere, started saying the N-word and it just started to escalate from there, as you can see in the images, (especially the last two) and then leaves. which then (image number 5) rejoins just to tell me to go kill myself, etc. then that's the last time he was there. You can also see I tried to call an admin before he left the first time, which then lead to me aborting it, and which you can also see in image 5, rejoins soon after I abort the report. Which is now why I'm doing this on the forums. ;)

Attachments

• report 0_4.PNG
    report 0_4.PNG
    98 KB · Views: 54
  • report 0_3.PNG
    report 0_3.PNG
    72.4 KB · Views: 56
  • report 0_5.PNG
    report 0_5.PNG
    56 KB · Views: 54
  • report 0_2.PNG
    report 0_2.PNG
    306.5 KB · Views: 59
  • report 0_1.PNG
    report 0_1.PNG
    182.4 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom