Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against The West Coast God + Geemail (Blackwonder TX MGE And LA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waka Flocka

Unremarkable
User name: Waka Flocka

Who are you reporting? The West Coast God + Geemail

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Blackwonder TX MGE And LA

What is the accused persons's SteamID? West Coast God And Geemail

What is the reason of the report? This guy is Extremely Toxic and uses Silent Aim + Toggle Aimbot on the MGE server. Everytime i'm online he just shit talks me repeatedly. Then tries to get random players or his friends to also join in the Drama. Here's the recent incident of him + a guy named Geemail Both of these players are Toxic and should be atleast silenced. He also keeps changing his name and profile pic so People lose track of him confusing players he even Admited this on his report against me. Making them think he's not the same Known hacker person. In reality it's just the same guy with a new name It's a known Tactic/Trick Hackers use to throw people off guard. On top of that his profile is private. Another Tactic hackers use so players can't comment and -rep him for his Silent Aim. Unfortunately i don't have footage of him hacking only His Toxicness. Which is in the attachments. Thank you for your understanding

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• Geemail + West Coast Toxicness.png
    Geemail + West Coast Toxicness.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 151
  • Geemail + West Coast Toxicness Pt2.png
    Geemail + West Coast Toxicness Pt2.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 147
  • Geemail + West Coast Toxicness Pt3.png
    Geemail + West Coast Toxicness Pt3.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 171
  • Geemail + West Coast Toxicness Pt4.png
    Geemail + West Coast Toxicness Pt4.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 176
  • West Coast Toxic Chat.PNG
    West Coast Toxic Chat.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 172
  • Changing Names Multiple Times.PNG
    Changing Names Multiple Times.PNG
    103 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

Waka Flocka

Unremarkable
While you are providing evidence of the accused's alleged toxicity, there is no evidence incriminating him of using silent aim. Can you produce evidence of this accusation?

I Didn't get footage of that i should have. I use Shadowplay to record my gameplays and that day i didn't have it enabled or something i'll try to get footage in the future and make another post. But for now please do something about His Toxicness you can also check the logs to see other stuff he said these screenshots is just 1 part of it there's many more stuff he said + Geemail too

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Both have been punished. While I do find West Coast's logs in particular incredibly suspicious, I cannot address the more serious accusations without proper evidence. Thanks for reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom