Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against THE RED (youtuber)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cytex

Mildly Menacing

Cytex

Who are you Reporting? THE RED (youtuber)

What is the accused persons SteamID? STEAM_0:1:160900323

What rules has the reported player broken? Freekilling,Freehitting,Pressed Buttons without Warden's Permission,Baiting,disrespected to other players

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtTLnMuF3mk

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
i like how around 60% of the video you didn't show ANYTHING about the RED breaking the rules.... like wtf?

however, at the time 9:08 i didn't really understand what was going on, why "the RED" attacked you...
from what it looks like it seems that he attacked you cuz you weren't standing inside the bar area, however i believe there was no warden alive, and thus he free hit you.
And as it seems he did order the players to go to the bar area or they will be KOSED... however since he isn't the warden he has no power over you.
and then you were killed by an other player because you hit him with your ball, and thus this isn't a free kill.

and at 10:27 it seems that he went for the "not rebelled" heavy and free hit him, and then the heavy self-defended him self and attacked him once, then "The RED" took advantage of this and said *Oh he rebelled he deserves to die*
and thus this is a free hitting and a free kill.

at 13:23 As it seems the heavy at the left was killed even tho he didn't do anything, he was away from keyboard AND mouse.

The red says that he knows this game mode for ages, and from these mistakes that he did, it doesn't seem like it.
he has 3 days and 4 hours ban in total, he will be banned for a week this time.

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
So... after i talked to "the RED"
part of me has been convinced that he didn't deserve the ban, and a bigger part of me says the he deserves the ban.

From what red told me, he claims that this dude edited the video in some ways that it seems that "the RED" is the bad guy here.
As well as ARTPOP didn't enable his mic, which is very fishy.

and as stupidly edited this whole video is, (that around 70% of it was nonsense, nothing that has anything to do with "the RED"
I find what "the RED" says to be somewhat believable, Yet i don't know how to judge this.

"the RED" so far doesn't have any evidence but a simple claim against ARTPOP that he edited the video in a way that it seems that "the RED" is the one breaking the rules.

I saw in ARTPOP's video that there is a part 2, i would be very happy to see it.
until then "the RED" will be unbanned, until i see part 2, and see the full picture, when that happens i will take some admin's opinions and see what will happen.

@[S.A.D]POPART99 , You have 2 days to upload the other part of this video or this report will be closed.

Last edited:

Cytex

Mildly Menacing

Cytex

Oh my god! wolf last time he got me banned cause he was lying and we got in an 1 hour n half conversation, I wanted to prevent that so I recorded. First of all THE VIDEO IS ABOUT THE RED AND THE GOOD FREEKILLS ARE IN PART 2 WHICH HASNT BEEN EDITED THAT WILL COME OUT TMR I wouldnt edit the video so it seems he was the bad guy. He hit a heavy twice and the heavy tried to hit him n the heavy missed and RED BLOODY KILLED HIM and he freekilled me. They there were small clips of him being disrepectful (sorry i didnt cut out the kid part) AND BTW THIS ALL HAPPEN 2 DAYS AGO I DIDNT EVEN HAVE A DAY TO EDIT THE VIDEO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT. And how the hell could I edit a freekill He broke the rules for killing the heavy being disrespectful to other players. The (red) trolling and more freekilling is in the next part. Hope you are looking foward to it :) P.S I mean no offense by using caps P.P.S im sorry that i didnt enble the mic cause i was using bandicam and i just downloded it that night P.P.P.S I finish edited it 7 hours ago

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

So... after i talked to "the RED"
part of me has been convinced that he didn't deserve the ban, and a bigger part of me says the he deserves the ban.

From what red told me, he claims that this dude edited the video in some ways that it seems that "the RED" is the bad guy here.
As well as ARTPOP didn't enable his mic, which is very fishy.

and as stupidly edited this whole video is, (that around 70% of it was nonsense, nothing that has anything to do with "the RED"
I find what "the RED" says to be somewhat believable, Yet i don't know how to judge this.

"the RED" so far doesn't have any evidence but a simple claim against ARTPOP that he edited the video in a way that it seems that "the RED" is the one breaking the rules.

I saw in ARTPOP's video that there is a part 2, i would be very happy to see it.
until then "the RED" will be unbanned, until i see part 2, and see the full picture, when that happens i will take some admin's opinions and see what will happen.

@[S.A.D]POPART99 , You have 2 days to upload the other part of this video or this report will be closed.
I've seen the RED before he was free hitting so I so I just warned him for it than he was like shut up cuz I didn't have my admin rank enabled than I told him to stop through csay than he became my pet if you know what I mean I would say ban him it's up to you because I didn't watch the video

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Oh my god! wolf last time he got me banned cause he was lying and we got in an 1 hour n half conversation, I wanted to prevent that so I recorded. First of all THE VIDEO IS ABOUT THE RED AND THE GOOD FREEKILLS ARE IN PART 2 WHICH HASNT BEEN EDITED THAT WILL COME OUT TMR I wouldnt edit the video so it seems he was the bad guy. He hit a heavy twice and the heavy tried to hit him n the heavy missed and RED BLOODY KILLED HIM and he freekilled me. They there were small clips of him being disrepectful (sorry i didnt cut out the kid part) AND BTW THIS ALL HAPPEN 2 DAYS AGO I DIDNT EVEN HAVE A DAY TO EDIT THE VIDEO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT. And how the hell could I edit a freekill He broke the rules for killing the heavy being disrespectful to other players. The (red) trolling and more freekilling is in the next part. Hope you are looking foward to it :) P.S I mean no offense by using caps P.P.S im sorry that i didnt enble the mic cause i was using bandicam and i just downloded it that night P.P.P.S I finish edited it 7 hours ago

i never said you edited the video so he seems like the bad guy, i only said "the RED" claimed the fact that you did that, i have no evidence that this really happened.

However, about the heavy part, he said that after you died an ammo box dropped out of you and immediately was picked up by the heavy that you were inside of (stacking in him), and thus he killed the heavy cuz he got the ammo box.
(plus this does seem fishy since (from what he told me in the voice chat) when he went to kill him he acted silly, as if the heavy didn't have the ammo box, and when he killed him he said "OOOH HE REBELLED" even tho the main reason he killed him was because he had the ammo box.

Again, i don't know if that really happened or not.... i'm only saying that this is what he claims to what happened.

All of these things can backfire on him later if he was proven guilty.
OR if you were falsely accusing him you will be banned instead of him. (maybe)

Until then i'm waiting for part (2).
and i will try to take other admins's opinions about this report before doing anything.

Cytex

Mildly Menacing

Cytex

I've seen the RED before he was free hitting so I so I just warned him for it than he was like shut up cuz I didn't have my admin rank enabled than I told him to stop through csay than he became my pet if you know what I mean I would say ban him it's up to you because I didn't watch the video
I strongly agree with you. He usually mains spy and he will always say 'Calm Down, Im ur friend' then he backstabs the victim he is highly un-trustable in my opinon.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I strongly agree with you. He usually mains spy and he will always say 'Calm Down, Im ur friend' then he backstabs the victim he is highly un-trustable in my opinon.
What you just mentioned is purely just game sense, it doesn't matter if he does that.
in fact, don't be surprised but there are so many people who do the same thing.
i don't see why or how what you just said is considered an evidence of how.... bad or untrustworthy he might be.

Cytex

Mildly Menacing

Cytex

What you just mentioned is purely just game sense, it doesn't matter if he does that.
in fact, don't be surprised but there are so many people who do the same thing.
i don't see why or how what you just said is considered an evidence of how.... bad or untrustworthy he might be.
Its just my opnion,Good Lord.
original.gif

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
All i can say about that RED guy is that i've seen him before on the VSH servers. I had to warn him a few times in different days for being disrespectful amongst other things, but i don't know a shit about jailbreak, just my experience with him.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
What I found:
01:00:50 First freekill
01:01:00 Second freekill
01:10:00 Insult Rage
01:11:31 Attempted freekills
01:18:00 Insult
01:30:00 Possible freekill
01:31:30 Third Freekill
01:32:20 Baiting with other Spy
01:38:00 Isn't visible, but from chat I assume he freekilled a free day
Red has also constantly and deliberately stopped minigames pre-maturely.

I conclude Red to be somewhat guilty (with a total of 9 possible offences), with ARTPOP not helping with his over exaggeration and the poor "I'm 3 years old" joke going on for most of the video. Those are the times I found at least. I swear there were one before the hour mark somewhere, but I can't find it :/

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Since i don't know what did the other players do since it's not in the video, i can't tell if they were following the warden's orders or not.

-------------------------------------------
Excuse: The RED "He said all reds off mic!!"
Evidence: (01:00:02) Fogggy " Everybody STFU!!! "
From this he only said that everyone should shut up so he can speak, his orders weren't clear, as so he didn't say for example "All reds off mic" like what "The RED" claimed.

Also, from the way he said "everyone stfu" he seems to have said it in an annoyed way, because reds AND blues were talking over him, and thus wanted a moment of peace. but his orders weren't clear, if they shouldn't talk over warden or not.

And thus this is one strike so far
------------------------------------------

umm... i'm not sure if it's just me but i can't really hear anything """insultive""" that he said at the time...
Unless if you mean on the time (01:10:30) where he said that foggy was freeday glitching, i don't see anything wrong with that.

No strikes
As it's very obvious, he really did try to free kill them, yet he failed miserably (thank god)

That's a second strike
The RED "Stop ghosting you fucking retard!!!"
As it's ***ALREADY known to players who played this game mode for ages*** like The RED claims, he insulted someone for doing something that's okay, since there is at least 1~2 players in one of the teams.
And in the video this has been like this for more than 1 min, and thus ghosting is """"OBVIOUSLY""" okay...

That's the third strike
-----------------------------------------
As obvious as it is, the warden *fogggy* didn't say "no delays or detours" nor "Bomb rush to (minigame)" but he did say "crouch walk to crush game)
AND THEN *The RED* claims that the warden said that, and free hits one guy, and then kills ARTPOP99 claiming the fact that he delayed (even tho if he did it's okay since the warden didn't say ***no delays or detours***)

So... That's the fourth strike
----------------------------------------
The warden didn't say "spies sappers only" and thus this counts as a free kill. (someone correct me here if i was wrong)

That's the fifth strike.
---------------------------------------
Baiting and free killing.
No... just no... this one will be counted as two strikes

This is the seventh strike.
--------------------------------------
01:38:00 Isn't visible, but from chat I assume he freekilled a free day.

As it seems he free killed a heavy which... somehow didn't get his LR from the warden for some odd reason?
And yet he gets killed..

Not sure if i should consider this as a strike or not.
---------------------------------------

ALSO (01:31:05) as we all know he was using the ambassoter (or however you spell this weapon's name) and it has a unique sound to it when you shoot with it, if you listen closely you will find out that at the same time when the minigame ended, you can hear it's shooting sound. and thus he did stop the minigame without permission from the warden.

Eighth strike
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm pretty sure all of the shit he did is obviously against the rules.
And thus, since he """KNOWS""" the rules, he will be banned for an even longer duration.

I'm convinced that ""The RED"" is GUILTY, if you think otherwise please tell us why.
and he will be banned for more than one week. perhaps between 3 weeks ~ 2 months ban will do the trick.
(((BANNED FOR 1 MONTH)))
Thanks for everyone that tried to bring peace into our servers, and good luck to everyone.

The RED. as obvious as it is, you have been doing so much shit, and from what i think is right and wrong... you were wrong.

I hope when your duration is expired you will be a better person, until then have a good life.

A BIG BIG BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG THANKS to @DeadGaming666 for (Somehow?) watching the whole thing for literally no reason, and then telling us what he found out to be something wrong or bad, or something against the rules.
You saved such a big time for all of us, i really really appreciate it!

May you have a good life, fine sir!

Last edited:

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Am I the only one who knows you can't even say "No reds on mic" All you can do is stress no talking over warden and just kill anyone who talks over you for 1 ms or more and be the most darude sandstormer

Cytex

Mildly Menacing

Cytex

What I found:
01:38:00 Isn't visible, but from chat I assume he freekilled a free day
Red has also constantly and deliberately stopped minigames pre-maturely.

I conclude Red to be somewhat guilty (with a total of 9 possible offences), with ARTPOP not helping with his over exaggeration and the poor "I'm 3 years old" joke going on for most of the video. Those are the times I found at least. I swear there were one before the hour mark somewhere, but I can't find it :/
Mate I have more experience with that guy than all of you you know. Telling him to stop if ur not an admin or donor is impossible. Thats why I made the video trying to report him cause im sick of him. In conclusion Im just 3 years old what do you expect!
original.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom