Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against The masked man (TF2 Deathrun)

• Thread starter Deleted member 15227
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 15227

Username: Tiagoquix

Who are you reporting? The masked man

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
TF2 Deathrun

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:601052090

What is the reason of the report? Racism (calling me "macaco", which is a racial slur in Portuguese).

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• 20211012162932_1.jpg
    20211012162932_1.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 71

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

I don't know what type of "macaco" you sayin but for me it means monkey
1634069933365.png

1634069968290.png

Other than that I don't see anything that can offend you.

D

Deleted member 15227

I will give you two examples of "macaco" from news websites that can proof "macaco" is as offensive as "black" or the N-word.

Portuguese:

Homem é condenado a indenizar vizinho em R$ 8 mil por chamá-lo de ‘macaco’, em Itumbiara

Vítima relatou que foi ameaçada e xingada após pedir que o morador abaixasse o volume do som. Juiz entendeu que houve injúria racial.

English:

Man is sentenced to indemnify a neighbor of R$ 8,000 for calling him 'monkey', in Itumbiara

Victim reported that he was threatened and called names after asking the resident to turn down the volume. The judge understood that there was racial injury.

Portuguese:

'Preto' e 'Macaco': lavador de carro é vítima de injúria racial em Minas

Carro de Lucas Esteves foi pichado no sábado (24/4) com a palavra "macaco". Na segunda-feira (26/4), uma mulher foi ao seu trabalho e o chamou de preto e macaco

English:

'Black' and 'Monkey': car washer is a victim of racial slur in Minas

Lucas Esteves' car was painted on Saturday (24/4) with the word "monkey". On Monday (April 26), a woman came to his work and called him black and monkey

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

I only see that the "Preto" is can be a racial slur the "macaco" itself is not, if we use it with another words then maybe he only said "macaco". But what you doing now you just trying to find something that can prove you're right. Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom