Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against The Borker (█ ► BlackWonder US | Super Zombie Fortress ◄ █)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Who are you reporting? The Borker

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
█ ► BlackWonder US | Super Zombie Fortress ◄ █

What is the accused persons's SteamID? U:1:177269247

What is the reason of the report? Another glitch user to spawn self as a zombie sniper with weapons to headshot the legitimate human team.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have They apparently do not care about wrong doing as can be heard on the demo. Rest of the peoples wasn't pleased either.

Attachments

• the_borker.dem
    2.1 MB · Views: 31

Some Guy

Strange
Rest of people's didn't really mention it my guy. Also you didn't have to choose a different name if you said you were going to report it in in-game chat. The thing is, this bug is caused randomly and starts when your tposing, no matter if you rejoin, swap teams or the map changes its still there. While I do agree that he did say he didn't really care, he also didn't mean to start the bug in the first place, fix this and stop getting the mini-mod making reports on something that people don't have control over.

Some Guy

Strange
Also "They apparently do not care about wrong doing as can be heard on the demo. Rest of the peoples wasn't pleased either." How is this "Other proof"?

Dr. Nooooo

Strange
Rest of people's didn't really mention it my guy. Also you didn't have to choose a different name if you said you were going to report it in in-game chat. The thing is, this bug is caused randomly and starts when your tposing, no matter if you rejoin, swap teams or the map changes its still there. While I do agree that he did say he didn't really care, he also didn't mean to start the bug in the first place, fix this and stop getting the mini-mod making reports on something that people don't have control over.
I am not Blackwonder's staff nor being related to any of them. I've reported unusual activity via guest player report on this forums, because was still considering about registering there or not. Finally, did registered as apparently you got confused. That 'Gaben' is obviously a site bot, you can stop trying to chat with it - I doubt that it will reply, ehh.

Dr. Nooooo

Strange
Rest of people's didn't really mention it my guy.
Then apparently you was not paying much attention to the game voice / text chat. I was playing as human spy that time, targeting that glitched one and there was even a group of peoples that was not attacking me at all when was doing that. Not everyone like to play with the abusers.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Player will be warned for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom