Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against The baguette and Sarge™ (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Australium
Username: Kirito

Who are you reporting? The baguette and Sarge™

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:327446337] and [U:1:296839712]

What is the reason of the report? 0-10k: the baguette shot a rocket near the reds and got one killed, didn't slay. I'm not too sure, but I asked for a repeat while standing on top of the door and Sarge just closed it on me.

39-59k: Warden lied, but it didn't technically cause the death of any reds. He said finish by 5, but he either changed it or was lying by saying you only have 20 seconds until ur kos when it was like 6:20.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• memtoday5.dem
    13.5 MB · Views: 80

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
I really have to explain this. I said finish by 5 yes, When I was counting down i was counting down to 6:00, never said I was counting down to 5:00 :/. And the its just one repeat I missed on you, not something you go cry about on forums.

Kiri

Australium
The report is mainly based on the freekill/not giving a repeat, but whatever.

I really have to explain this. I said finish by 5 yes, When I was counting down i was counting down to 6:00, never said I was counting down to 5:00 :/.
If it's 6:35 and you say "You got 35 seconds left", normally that means 35 seconds in total, but alright.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

I really have to explain this. I said finish by 5 yes, When I was counting down i was counting down to 6:00, never said I was counting down to 5:00 :/. And the its just one repeat I missed on you, not something you go cry about on forums.
You clearly said finish by 5. You then said, at 6:35, you have 35 seconds to finish (same thing at 6:30 and 6:20). You said all the reds will be KOS if they don't finish and told them to rush through indirectly killing them via traps.

Players have been punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom