Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against take notes (VSH Reservoir)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanYo

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
Username: PanYo

Who are you reporting? take notes

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
VSH Reservoir

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:720137619 [U:1:1440275238] 76561199400540966

What is the reason of the report? Cheat/Aimbot

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have User was using a cheat. It seems like it was aimbot and a bit of wall hacks (although not for certain due to because the snipers can outline the hale) User got called out and quickly left and change their entire picture and name.

They kept getting top damage throughout the rounds as a stock sniper and it was really weird. So I kind of dig some digging. The first one (Aimlock) was a bit weird. I was playing as hale and he was a shortstop scout who was shooting me with crits. He HIT EVERY SHOT as I flew higher and higher and I was amazed. I can't even hit those and yet they managed to do it.

(No Audio) Aimlock 2 was pretty easily seen. The shots were ON-POINT, like precisely clean, no flicks, no crazy mouse movement, or any mumble jumbo. The shots were following the hale's exact movement and it was clean. You can also slow it, following a blood trail of their exact aim.

(No Audio) Aimbot, the 3rd video, was the exact same like Aimlock 2. The precise aim was fascinating to watch even after 20-25 when their aim snaps perfectly onto hale even when was in the air. They didn't make a full circle of turning, they snapped onto hale. If you slow it, you can also see it where the user snaps onto hale and not making a circle of turning and then looking up at hale. You can also see a blood of trail following their exact aim.

Aimbot 2 is also an interesting one. You're gonna need to slow this one in order to really see it. The first shot was a weird one, he shoots but then snaps onto hale. 2nd shot hits, point blank in the head. 3rd shot seems like it hit due seeing a blood come out of hale but not really certain. 4th shot was on the ground, okay a missed shot apparently. 5th shot was the same thing as the 1st. They shot and then snapped onto hale, which has seem to hit.

This is most of the evidence I have seem to collect due to me not really focusing onto them since I was also playing the game. If this is really not enough, I'm willing to upload more if anything I can find but if anything, I feel like this should be enough.

This is their steam. take note

Attachments

• take notes Aimlock.mp4
    38.9 MB · Views: 0
  • take notes Aimlock 2.mp4
    46.1 MB · Views: 0
  • take notes Aimbot.mp4
    91.6 MB · Views: 0
  • take notes Aimbot 2.mp4
    46 MB · Views: 0

Heatmaker

Scarcely Lethal
The insane flick on the first aimbot mp4 was a dead giveaway of their cheats. User has been banned. Thanks for providing the demos and reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom